Hi everyone, Tasha here with a fun giveaway to help jump start a crafty new year! Recently, I did a tutorial showing you how to create a celebration card using a word shaker die. Now, you have an opportunity to win a "YAY" shaker die by entering this awesome giveaway! Click on the YouTube link below to enter: Prize: Two winners will each receive one "Yay" shaker die Giveaway Rules: -Starts Friday, December 30th, 2016 and ends on Saturday, January 7th, 2017. -Must be 18+ to enter or have parent's consent -Open to: International -Must be a subscriber to the Crafty Pink Pixie YouTube channel (Click HERE to subscribe) -Must leave a comment on the giveaway YouTube video using the keyword " Shaker " (Click HERE ) -The winners will have 1 week to message me their mailing address. -For an EXTRA entry, leave a comment on this blog post letting us know one craft project you want to try in the n...
What a great idea for insomnia therapy. Your cards are wonderful and so varied. I really like that wreath technique. Thanks for joining us for MFP's Simple Salutations.
ReplyDeleteWoohoo for sleep deprivation productivity! lol Love all of your great cards, Sandy! I'm so happy you've joined us again at A Die for a Sketch!
ReplyDeleteGuess what? I got an E2 for my birthday!! YAY!! I haven't been able to track down Fancy Labels yet...but I will! :o)
Great cards! That pop of green on the FMS card is terrific!
ReplyDeleteYour LIM card looks charming Sandy, I love the CAS look.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"
Great cards!! Love your little deer! Thanks for joining us this week at Sketch With a Twist!
ReplyDeleteAngela
http://angelascraftyspot.blogspot.com
What a nice array of cards! Great designs! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches.
ReplyDeleteLove how you use the Lime and Black. Thanks for joining us this week
ReplyDeleteJen
"Less Is More"
Wow, that was one productive night! Great set of cards. Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!
ReplyDeleteWhow great cards I love them all. Thanks for joining us at a Die for a Sketch, hope to see you next time too. Ilonka DT:)
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card! LOve all about it! Thanks for joining us at a Die for a Sketch! Willie
ReplyDeleteI have creative insomnia too! I love the peaceful nights by my self and look at the beautiful cards you made because of it! Very nice.
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining us at A Die For A Sketch.
Hugs Kelly
Sandy congrats on your win over at CDAC.
ReplyDeleteYour cards are so cheerful and beautiful. Thanks for joining us at A Die for A Sketch Challenge.
ReplyDeleteHugs, Cathy-Lynn
Great cards!
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing at A Die for a Sketch!
Hugs, Gaby
Your card is adorable. Your take on the Sketch is wonderful, i love that cute image and your lovely Mom's Card :)
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for joining us at the A DIE FOR A SKETCH CHALLENGE, this time. Have fun and enjoy our challenge. We love to see you again ;)
Hugs
Dunja xo
Do you love a GIVEAWAY. HERE is mine :)