Skip to main content

Monday Blues... Just means more scrapbooking!!!


Today was just a blah day, no motivation to do anything after work.  But I did buckle down and manage to switch all the kiddos clothes from winter to summer.  I am ready!  Bring on the sun, hot temps, rainy days, skinned knees, bikes all over the driveway, burgers on the grill...  I am sooo ready!  Did I mention that already?!?!?

So after all that hard work of folding and sorting, I decided that mama needed so R&R or in my case some S&B!!! (scrapbooking, if you didn't catch that!)

Here is what I made today...

MFPS-Inspiration Challenge- Harry Potter (I have to admit, I might be the only person that can't stand Harry Potter... please don't hate, He is just not my cup of tea.)  I have nothing Potter related so I used the colors that are in the banners that was posted as our inspiration piece.

Clean and Simple- sketch... I used Tim Holtz embossing folder

MFPS- Tutorial Time- pick one, I chose how to make a flower pot cut.


Hope you have a blessed day and thanks for stopping by,
 

Comments

  1. Great work, Sandy! Actually, I'm with you on the Harry Potter! lol Have a great day!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is just so pretty!!! I love all your flowers.
    Thanks for joining us this week on TTSTV.
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. For a non-fan of Harry Potter, you came through with a very nice card based on the colors of the crests. Thanks for playing along in the Inspiration Challenge on Speedy TV.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty pot of flowers! Thanks for joining us ofor Tutorial Time on SpeedyTV this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely pot of flowers - Spring has sprung! Thanks for joining us at Tutorial Time on SpeedyTV.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Three great cards Sandy! I love the flower pot and pretty flowers!! Thanks for sharing it with us at FOSTV!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your flower pot turned out great. Beautiful flowers in it. I hate Harry Potter also. You are not alone. :O)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love comments! Please let us know what you think.

Popular posts from this blog

A Year of Tech. Stamping on Pattern Paper

  Welcome to A Year of Card Techniques Blog Hop where each month we feature a different card technique.  We’ve assembled a team of card makers who range from new to advanced, so you’ll see a great variety of cards and ideas. We all love our stamp sets and we all love our patterned paper.   Well, this month we’re combining the two by stamping ON patterned paper for some unique projects.  It will be fun to see what stamps and papers our team decides to pair together.    And if you would like to check out our past technique hops, you can do that here: January-Shaving Cream Marbleizing February-So Sketchy March-no hop this month April-Stamp Set Showdown May-World of Watercolor June-Basic Card Folds July-Bleaching Your Card Our amazing sponsor this month is Card a Day Challenge Blog . Please take a moment to check out the CADC blog here . And the awesome prize this month is:     We  really apprec...

Shaker Die Giveaway

Hi everyone, Tasha here with a fun giveaway to help jump start a crafty new year! Recently, I did a tutorial showing you how to create a celebration card using a word shaker die. Now, you have an opportunity to win a "YAY" shaker die by entering this awesome giveaway! Click on the YouTube link below to enter: Prize:  Two winners will each receive one "Yay" shaker die Giveaway Rules: -Starts Friday, December 30th, 2016 and ends on Saturday, January 7th, 2017. -Must be 18+ to enter or have parent's consent -Open to: International -Must be a subscriber to the Crafty Pink Pixie YouTube channel (Click HERE to subscribe) -Must leave a comment on the giveaway YouTube video using the keyword " Shaker " (Click HERE ) -The winners will have 1 week to message me their mailing address. -For an EXTRA entry, leave a comment on this blog post letting us know one craft project you want to try in the n...

Welcome to the Create A Card Blog Hop!

  We are so happy you could join us today.  This is a one day blog hop, but don’t worry you have until Monday to stop by all the blogs and leave a comment to be entered into the drawing for the wonderful prize we have for you today. Today we are celebrating what we do... Cardmaking!  As you hop through the list of awesome crafter, I know you will be inspired to try something new! Now for our fabulous hop sponsor....drumroll please.... Catherine Pooler , founder of StampNation and Creativity Grows Here has generously donated a trial membership to StampNation for us to give away to those who hop along with us. Creativity Grows Here  http://catherinepooler.com/ classes/  StampNation  http://catherinepooler.com/ stampnation/   *************************************************** If you are just starting, you can head over at the beginning on our hostess' Theresa's blog  .   You should have arrived h...