Skip to main content

More of me

Seven Facts About Me...
1. I married my first "real/steady"  boyfriend whom I met when I was 28.
2. I love chicken gizzards.
3. I hate cell phones, but I have to carry one at all times for work.
4. National Lampoons Christmas Vacation is my favorite movie. I watch it all year round.
5. I am a reality tv show junkie.
6. I have never died my hair. Natural blonde here.
7. I didn't go to a NKOTB concert until I was in my 30s.

 Weight- loss Bucket list...
  • I want to be able to walk up a flight of steps without having to rest at the top.
  • I want to walk without my leg “burning”.  
  • I want to be able to walk around a store without getting all tired out. 
  • I want to be able to ride a bicycle. 
  • I want to be able to go to a hockey game, and I want to be able to sit in a regular stadium seat comfortably when I get there.
  • I want to be able to walk on a sandy beach in a swimsuit. 
  • I want to be able to walk around the neighborhood.  
  • I want to encircle my fingers around my wrist.
  • I want to cross my legs. 
  • I want to lose one dress size.
  • I want to lose three dress sizes.
  • I want to lose five dress sizes.
  • I want to wear a 2x.
  • I want to wear a 1x.
  • I want to wear a l/xl.
  • I want to be able to go for a hike with my hubby.
  • I want to be able to walk the Canfield Fair.
  • I want to take a professional family picture.
  • I want to go to a concert, fit in the seat.
  • I want to be able to go to an amusement park and get on any ride I want.
  • I want to be able to sit Indian-style on the floor with my kiddos comfortably. 
  • I want to be able to wear a bathing suit and not fall out of it.
  • I want to be able to go to a waterpark rides.
  • I want to be able to buy clothes anywhere, not just a plus size store.
  • I want to be able to wear a dress with hose and heels.
  • I want to be able to say I am not the biggest person in the whole family.
  • I want to sit on my hubby’s knee.
  • I want to be able to look down and see my feet when I’m standing.
  • I want to be able to read a book and type on the laptop on my lap. 
  • I want to be able to sit in a restaurant booth. 
  • I want to be able to plan activities based on desire rather than physical limitations.
  • I want to get new summer outfits.
  • I want to run in a 5K with my brother.
Weight Treats ...
  • I want to lose 50lbs. A pair of cute high heel shoes.
  • I want to lose 60lbs. New hairdo, make up, outfit 
  • I want to lose 70lbs. I pod touch
  • I want to lose 80lbs. Spa Day
  • I want to lose 90lbs. A new pair of shoes.
  • I want to lose 100lbs. Weekend with hubby.
  • I want to lose 125lbs. My diamond ring (4 stones, one for ea. kiddo).
  • I want to reach my goal wt of 175lbs.  Coach purse.
  • I want to lose wt and maintain in onederland.
  • I want to be able to live, not just exist.
  • I want . . . .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shaker Die Giveaway

Hi everyone, Tasha here with a fun giveaway to help jump start a crafty new year! Recently, I did a tutorial showing you how to create a celebration card using a word shaker die. Now, you have an opportunity to win a "YAY" shaker die by entering this awesome giveaway! Click on the YouTube link below to enter: Prize:  Two winners will each receive one "Yay" shaker die Giveaway Rules: -Starts Friday, December 30th, 2016 and ends on Saturday, January 7th, 2017. -Must be 18+ to enter or have parent's consent -Open to: International -Must be a subscriber to the Crafty Pink Pixie YouTube channel (Click HERE to subscribe) -Must leave a comment on the giveaway YouTube video using the keyword " Shaker " (Click HERE ) -The winners will have 1 week to message me their mailing address. -For an EXTRA entry, leave a comment on this blog post letting us know one craft project you want to try in the n...

A Year of Tech. Stamping on Pattern Paper

  Welcome to A Year of Card Techniques Blog Hop where each month we feature a different card technique.  We’ve assembled a team of card makers who range from new to advanced, so you’ll see a great variety of cards and ideas. We all love our stamp sets and we all love our patterned paper.   Well, this month we’re combining the two by stamping ON patterned paper for some unique projects.  It will be fun to see what stamps and papers our team decides to pair together.    And if you would like to check out our past technique hops, you can do that here: January-Shaving Cream Marbleizing February-So Sketchy March-no hop this month April-Stamp Set Showdown May-World of Watercolor June-Basic Card Folds July-Bleaching Your Card Our amazing sponsor this month is Card a Day Challenge Blog . Please take a moment to check out the CADC blog here . And the awesome prize this month is:     We  really apprec...

Welcome to the Create A Card Blog Hop!

  We are so happy you could join us today.  This is a one day blog hop, but don’t worry you have until Monday to stop by all the blogs and leave a comment to be entered into the drawing for the wonderful prize we have for you today. Today we are celebrating what we do... Cardmaking!  As you hop through the list of awesome crafter, I know you will be inspired to try something new! Now for our fabulous hop sponsor....drumroll please.... Catherine Pooler , founder of StampNation and Creativity Grows Here has generously donated a trial membership to StampNation for us to give away to those who hop along with us. Creativity Grows Here  http://catherinepooler.com/ classes/  StampNation  http://catherinepooler.com/ stampnation/   *************************************************** If you are just starting, you can head over at the beginning on our hostess' Theresa's blog  .   You should have arrived h...