Skip to main content

HYC Weigh in

That time again... weigh in. I didn't get a chance to post yesterday. I'm elbow deep in paint. For some reason my life is just not a busy as it can be, so I decided to paint and wallpaper the bathroom (a little sarcasm here, lol).

5-5-09: 250 to 248 lbs! Tossed two away! My biggest change this week is that I cancelled my WW online membership. I am .5lbs away from reaching my halfway point, and I pretty much am set with continuing WW on my own. I only recorded my points on the site and never bothered with any of the message boards anyway. So I'm saving us some money and using good old fashion pen and paper ;)

I got to thinkin' lately (that's the smell coming from Ohio, lol). What does the bible say about eating/hunger? When I looked it up, most of the scriptures went something like... "they ate and were satisfied." So then I had to look up satisfy,

to fulfill the desires, expectations, needs, or demands of (a person, the
mind, etc.); give full contentment to: The hearty meal satisfied him.


I've noticied lately that I seem to be snacking from the fridge door. Why am I sabotaging myself??? So that is my prayer for this week, to eat and be satisfied. What are your thoughts on this?

This week's scripture: Deuteronomy 8:10 "When you have eaten and are satisfied, you shall bless the LORD your God for the good land which He has given you.

Comments

  1. Way to go with losing 2 lbs. you should check out www.dottiesweightlosszone.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the 2lbs!! That's awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2lbs is awesome! What a good post ~ I totally hear you on the snacking. I caught myself the other day and was so frustrated with myself. I have issues with mindless snacking or eating 'just because' I really need to work on that!

    You are doing great and it is so inspiring to come here and see how well you have done. Keep it up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo on the 2 pound loss!!

    I quit WW online for the same reason. Then I started on Spark People to keep track of my calories. If you haven't checked it out, it's free and does all the things that WW online did and much more. The URL is sparkpeople.com.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job! YOu are so amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are doing AWESOME!!! I use the USDA website mypyramid.gov to track calories and nutrition.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love comments! Please let us know what you think.

Popular posts from this blog

A Year of Tech. Stamping on Pattern Paper

  Welcome to A Year of Card Techniques Blog Hop where each month we feature a different card technique.  We’ve assembled a team of card makers who range from new to advanced, so you’ll see a great variety of cards and ideas. We all love our stamp sets and we all love our patterned paper.   Well, this month we’re combining the two by stamping ON patterned paper for some unique projects.  It will be fun to see what stamps and papers our team decides to pair together.    And if you would like to check out our past technique hops, you can do that here: January-Shaving Cream Marbleizing February-So Sketchy March-no hop this month April-Stamp Set Showdown May-World of Watercolor June-Basic Card Folds July-Bleaching Your Card Our amazing sponsor this month is Card a Day Challenge Blog . Please take a moment to check out the CADC blog here . And the awesome prize this month is:     We  really apprec...

Shaker Die Giveaway

Hi everyone, Tasha here with a fun giveaway to help jump start a crafty new year! Recently, I did a tutorial showing you how to create a celebration card using a word shaker die. Now, you have an opportunity to win a "YAY" shaker die by entering this awesome giveaway! Click on the YouTube link below to enter: Prize:  Two winners will each receive one "Yay" shaker die Giveaway Rules: -Starts Friday, December 30th, 2016 and ends on Saturday, January 7th, 2017. -Must be 18+ to enter or have parent's consent -Open to: International -Must be a subscriber to the Crafty Pink Pixie YouTube channel (Click HERE to subscribe) -Must leave a comment on the giveaway YouTube video using the keyword " Shaker " (Click HERE ) -The winners will have 1 week to message me their mailing address. -For an EXTRA entry, leave a comment on this blog post letting us know one craft project you want to try in the n...

Welcome to the Create A Card Blog Hop!

  We are so happy you could join us today.  This is a one day blog hop, but don’t worry you have until Monday to stop by all the blogs and leave a comment to be entered into the drawing for the wonderful prize we have for you today. Today we are celebrating what we do... Cardmaking!  As you hop through the list of awesome crafter, I know you will be inspired to try something new! Now for our fabulous hop sponsor....drumroll please.... Catherine Pooler , founder of StampNation and Creativity Grows Here has generously donated a trial membership to StampNation for us to give away to those who hop along with us. Creativity Grows Here  http://catherinepooler.com/ classes/  StampNation  http://catherinepooler.com/ stampnation/   *************************************************** If you are just starting, you can head over at the beginning on our hostess' Theresa's blog  .   You should have arrived h...