Skip to main content

Hello Friend

Hi everyone, Sandy here for a fun and very cute project that I did with Cute Critter stamp set from Sugar Pea Designs

So for todays project, I wanted to do some coloring and I knew that these stamps would be great. But this time I wanted to use the coordinating metal dies that go with the set. It comes with 4, one for each critter. Plus have them peaking out from the square frames.

I did add washi tape to the side of the frame and pop it up off the card base.

Here is a little more closer of a look. I used the sentiments in the set and I LOVE them!!!
Using a fine black marker pen, I added the dash areas because I thought there was just a little too much open white space between them.
The green heart is Nuvo Crystals. I just did 2 tear drops and met them in the middle to get a heart.


Thanks everyone for checking out a very easy colored card project. Now make sure you click HERE to head over to the store where you can find the materials that I used. I will list them below.
 Until next time, bye!

Products Used:
Sugar Pea- Cute Critters
Versafine black ink
Prismacolor Pencils
Washi Tape
Nuvo Crystal Drops for green heart

You can find SFL on Facebook too!

Comments

  1. This is so cute...and great idea to doodle those little lines!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandy, your card is adorable. Love your design and great coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey!! Thanku you so much for sharing information about blog and also download.shadow fight 3 mod apk hitman sniper apk geometry dash mod apk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love comments! Please let us know what you think.

Popular posts from this blog

A Year of Tech. Stamping on Pattern Paper

  Welcome to A Year of Card Techniques Blog Hop where each month we feature a different card technique.  We’ve assembled a team of card makers who range from new to advanced, so you’ll see a great variety of cards and ideas. We all love our stamp sets and we all love our patterned paper.   Well, this month we’re combining the two by stamping ON patterned paper for some unique projects.  It will be fun to see what stamps and papers our team decides to pair together.    And if you would like to check out our past technique hops, you can do that here: January-Shaving Cream Marbleizing February-So Sketchy March-no hop this month April-Stamp Set Showdown May-World of Watercolor June-Basic Card Folds July-Bleaching Your Card Our amazing sponsor this month is Card a Day Challenge Blog . Please take a moment to check out the CADC blog here . And the awesome prize this month is:     We  really apprec...

Shaker Die Giveaway

Hi everyone, Tasha here with a fun giveaway to help jump start a crafty new year! Recently, I did a tutorial showing you how to create a celebration card using a word shaker die. Now, you have an opportunity to win a "YAY" shaker die by entering this awesome giveaway! Click on the YouTube link below to enter: Prize:  Two winners will each receive one "Yay" shaker die Giveaway Rules: -Starts Friday, December 30th, 2016 and ends on Saturday, January 7th, 2017. -Must be 18+ to enter or have parent's consent -Open to: International -Must be a subscriber to the Crafty Pink Pixie YouTube channel (Click HERE to subscribe) -Must leave a comment on the giveaway YouTube video using the keyword " Shaker " (Click HERE ) -The winners will have 1 week to message me their mailing address. -For an EXTRA entry, leave a comment on this blog post letting us know one craft project you want to try in the n...

Welcome to the Create A Card Blog Hop!

  We are so happy you could join us today.  This is a one day blog hop, but don’t worry you have until Monday to stop by all the blogs and leave a comment to be entered into the drawing for the wonderful prize we have for you today. Today we are celebrating what we do... Cardmaking!  As you hop through the list of awesome crafter, I know you will be inspired to try something new! Now for our fabulous hop sponsor....drumroll please.... Catherine Pooler , founder of StampNation and Creativity Grows Here has generously donated a trial membership to StampNation for us to give away to those who hop along with us. Creativity Grows Here  http://catherinepooler.com/ classes/  StampNation  http://catherinepooler.com/ stampnation/   *************************************************** If you are just starting, you can head over at the beginning on our hostess' Theresa's blog  .   You should have arrived h...