Skip to main content

12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop- Day 1 Silver Bells



Welcome to the 2015 HoneyBearz 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop.
 This hop will take place November 24th through December 5th, and the new postings each day will be posted by 8am eastern standard time. 
This hop will be full of wonderful ideas and inspiration to get you well on your way of creating all of those beautiful Christmas project. This is an awesome way to get a lot of your Christmas cards, and scrapbook layouts finished, home decorations completed and maybe even be inspired to create something using a new technique that you have never tried.  There will be a new project posted each and every day by all the wonderful amazing ladies in this hop. Also each day we will have a guest designer or two for you to visit.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To start at the beginning of the hop, check out the guest designers and blog hop sponsors, you can head over to Honey Bearz Designs.   You should have hopped over from ASHLEY's blog, so now that you are here let's get started with today's project!

Hi everyone, Cindy here to show you today's Christmas inspiration project.

One of my favorite Christmas carols is Silver Bells and that is what inspired this card.

Cindy -In Love with PAPER
 Recipe:
'Tis the Season Cricut cart - bells @ 4"
Elegant Edges Cricut cart - ivy @ 4 3/4"
The Paper Studio - N Pole Productions stack - blue dot
DCWV - Glitzy Glitter stack - silver glitter paper
red ruffled ribbon
red bling
TPC Studio - Christmas Greetings stamp set



Finally, Scrapping for Less is sponsoring a Holiday gift to TWO of our Scrapbook Blessings Club Hopper/Followers. All you have to do is follow SBC and leave a comment below. At the end of the Hop, TWO PEOPLE will win a $15.00 Gift Certificate to Scrapping for Less, 
an online Facebook Craft Supply Store.


Hope you are inspired for Holidays.
  Next up in the hop is Elizabeth.  
See you back here tomorrow!
Here is the entire hop line up:

Julie Warren http://www.juliescreativepieces.blogspot.com/ (Guest Designer)
5. Elizabeth Jeanne - http://CraftsByHappyStamper.com
8. Miranda - www.nanasscrapspot.com



I hope your enjoyed today's project too. If you have a questions or suggestions, please leave it in the comments. Also, you can join up to our Facebook group: Scrapbook Blessings Club for more fun, games, inspiration, tips and techniques. Our You Tube Channel: amomsjoy3
  Thank you for stopping by and have a blessed day! SBC Design Team Members

Comments

  1. Oh how I love your silver bells. Thanks for sharing and hopping with me. I am now a follower of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandy, love your project, done a super job as always. (p.s.: I believe I'm a follower from DT days, so you don't have to consider me for the drawing :-) .

    Carolyn Smith

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Silver Bells card. I really love the bells. I can't wait to see what wonderful projects you create each day. Thank you so much for joining in the hop I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! The ribbon for the bow is so neat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love love love all the paper choices! beautiful card! can't wait to see your other creations!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  6. The card is great.
    I love the silver bells. The crinkle ribbon is so pretty.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome Card. Love this idea. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the bells! Great card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these bells. Makes for a great card,,,I don't see many cards with bells on them...nice to see something different from the latest trend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the Bells!!! What a great card! I love the idea of bells on the card! loves- Madge

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful card! It is nice to see something a little different! I am a new follower and think I will be a long time follower! Thanks for havin me!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The silver bells card is absolutely stunning and perfect for a Christmas card

    ReplyDelete
  13. Can almost hear those bells a ringin'! :-) Cute! TFS! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning creation. Love the silver bell.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my goodness, love, love, love your card! Great cuts and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I Love the Silver Bells song and I'm Loving your Card to. Love the added red bling.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the glitter, and the bow! Beautiful card

    ReplyDelete
  18. really love your large silver bells.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I absolutely LOVE this card. The shape and matting are amazing! It's great hopping with you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love comments! Please let us know what you think.

Popular posts from this blog

A Year of Tech. Stamping on Pattern Paper

  Welcome to A Year of Card Techniques Blog Hop where each month we feature a different card technique.  We’ve assembled a team of card makers who range from new to advanced, so you’ll see a great variety of cards and ideas. We all love our stamp sets and we all love our patterned paper.   Well, this month we’re combining the two by stamping ON patterned paper for some unique projects.  It will be fun to see what stamps and papers our team decides to pair together.    And if you would like to check out our past technique hops, you can do that here: January-Shaving Cream Marbleizing February-So Sketchy March-no hop this month April-Stamp Set Showdown May-World of Watercolor June-Basic Card Folds July-Bleaching Your Card Our amazing sponsor this month is Card a Day Challenge Blog . Please take a moment to check out the CADC blog here . And the awesome prize this month is:     We  really apprec...

Shaker Die Giveaway

Hi everyone, Tasha here with a fun giveaway to help jump start a crafty new year! Recently, I did a tutorial showing you how to create a celebration card using a word shaker die. Now, you have an opportunity to win a "YAY" shaker die by entering this awesome giveaway! Click on the YouTube link below to enter: Prize:  Two winners will each receive one "Yay" shaker die Giveaway Rules: -Starts Friday, December 30th, 2016 and ends on Saturday, January 7th, 2017. -Must be 18+ to enter or have parent's consent -Open to: International -Must be a subscriber to the Crafty Pink Pixie YouTube channel (Click HERE to subscribe) -Must leave a comment on the giveaway YouTube video using the keyword " Shaker " (Click HERE ) -The winners will have 1 week to message me their mailing address. -For an EXTRA entry, leave a comment on this blog post letting us know one craft project you want to try in the n...

Welcome to the Create A Card Blog Hop!

  We are so happy you could join us today.  This is a one day blog hop, but don’t worry you have until Monday to stop by all the blogs and leave a comment to be entered into the drawing for the wonderful prize we have for you today. Today we are celebrating what we do... Cardmaking!  As you hop through the list of awesome crafter, I know you will be inspired to try something new! Now for our fabulous hop sponsor....drumroll please.... Catherine Pooler , founder of StampNation and Creativity Grows Here has generously donated a trial membership to StampNation for us to give away to those who hop along with us. Creativity Grows Here  http://catherinepooler.com/ classes/  StampNation  http://catherinepooler.com/ stampnation/   *************************************************** If you are just starting, you can head over at the beginning on our hostess' Theresa's blog  .   You should have arrived h...