Skip to main content

EVERYTHING FALL BLOG HOP day 4

WELCOME TO MFP STAMP SHOP


 


EVERYTHING FALL BLOG HOP

JOIN US EACH DAY, SEPT. 22-25 FOR AUTUMN TIME FUN. WE'LL HAVE  TUTORIALS AND DT INSPIRATION. THERE WILL BE PRIZES FOR LEAVING COMMENTS ON THE DESIGN TEAM'S BLOGS AND PRIZES FOR TRYING OUR TUTORIALS.  YOU WILL HAVE 2 WEEKS TO ADD YOUR PROJECT to the SEPT 25 POST FOR US TO SEE SO THERE IS NO EXCUSE NOT TO JOIN IN THE FUN. 

Please Hop along with us!! 
 You could win one of the MFP Stamp Shop FALL STAMP SETS Just comment on the following blogs ( don't forget this one ) each day for more chances to win! ( You do NOT need to comment on on all the blogs each day! The names are drawn randomly.) Try one of the tutorials shown during the Hop and add your photo to the Inlinkz at the bottom of the post. The winners will be announced on Oct. 10, 2015 right here on the MFP Stamp Shop Blog. You can go back and comment if you missed a day. ( HINT: The more you comment the more chances you have to win. And comments on the MFP blog count twice. ) The deadline for commenting and posting pics of your projects is Friday Oct. 9, 2015 at 10:00 PM EST.

Tutorials for this hop
SEPT. 22- MAKING ATC CARDS
SEPT. 24- MAKING FALL DP

Let's get started !!
I'm sad, last day of the hop :(
I love doing these because the creative flow comes alive like for today's post. I ended up with 3 different cards. Two are regular card that were just fun to make, the last is an easy peasy gift card.

 For this card, I die cut the nesting circle and distress it in Rusty Hinge, then I colored the fox with some Prisma watercolors and fussy cut it out. The design paper was white and black so I just too the distress ink in Rusty Hinge and using a dabber, covered the whole paper. to get orange and black instead,

This card is how many stamps can I get on the front, lol.  No really, I wanted to make one of the word clusters you see online. I think it came out pretty good. Plus I got to use some of my left over leaves.



This is my easy gift card. I will make 3 more and give them to the kiddo's teacher before Thanksgiving Break. I just put in a $5 gift card from Panera or Starbucks or Dunkin Donuts. The gift card fits in the inside flap. This takes all of 45 seconds to fold.

Oh and Tom is popped up from his feathers, looks really nice close up.

Here is the inside. I used the I am so thankful stamp. Plus I will write something like, "I am so thankful for what good care you take of____. Thank you for all you do."


Oh and here is a close up of yesterdays Tutorial card, just realized I didn't put it in the post. Don't forget , if you do one or both of this hop's tutorials, you can win a cute stamp set!


Thanks for hopping along this month and don't be a stranger here!!!!

Up next is Sue!
Here's the Design Team if you want to follow in order. 

Enjoy the Hop. Come back each day for more Fall Time fun. We hope to inspire you to start your own Fall projects.  Get to work on the tutorials, show us what you made by Oct. 9 and check back on Oct. 10, 2015 to see if you are a winner. 

I hope your enjoyed today's project too. If you have a questions or suggestions, please leave it in the comments. Also, you can join up to our Facebook group: Scrapbook Blessings Club for more fun, games, inspiration, tips and techniques. Thank you for stopping by and have a blessed day!

Comments

  1. Oh my! I love ALL your projects! Great blog hop!
    kReN@afourthlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've shown many ways to use various stamps, thank you! I like all the sentiments on one card front. Great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All are wonderful, but the fox really made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have just been a busy crafter.....cute cards.....I think I have that fox....and that gift card....I would like to learn that fold....it's unique :) Hugs...Janie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love every card! The fancy fold is so unique and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous array of autumn cards!!! Love them all.
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wowser, girly! You "gots" some skill! Great cards!
    hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wowser, girly! You "gots" some skill! Great cards!
    hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @The Craft Princess
    I was just thinking I had to do a video for the gift card. My way is sooooo easy. I will work on it for our wednesday you tube posts.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love comments! Please let us know what you think.

Popular posts from this blog

Shaker Die Giveaway

Hi everyone, Tasha here with a fun giveaway to help jump start a crafty new year! Recently, I did a tutorial showing you how to create a celebration card using a word shaker die. Now, you have an opportunity to win a "YAY" shaker die by entering this awesome giveaway! Click on the YouTube link below to enter: Prize:  Two winners will each receive one "Yay" shaker die Giveaway Rules: -Starts Friday, December 30th, 2016 and ends on Saturday, January 7th, 2017. -Must be 18+ to enter or have parent's consent -Open to: International -Must be a subscriber to the Crafty Pink Pixie YouTube channel (Click HERE to subscribe) -Must leave a comment on the giveaway YouTube video using the keyword " Shaker " (Click HERE ) -The winners will have 1 week to message me their mailing address. -For an EXTRA entry, leave a comment on this blog post letting us know one craft project you want to try in the n...

A Year of Tech. Stamping on Pattern Paper

  Welcome to A Year of Card Techniques Blog Hop where each month we feature a different card technique.  We’ve assembled a team of card makers who range from new to advanced, so you’ll see a great variety of cards and ideas. We all love our stamp sets and we all love our patterned paper.   Well, this month we’re combining the two by stamping ON patterned paper for some unique projects.  It will be fun to see what stamps and papers our team decides to pair together.    And if you would like to check out our past technique hops, you can do that here: January-Shaving Cream Marbleizing February-So Sketchy March-no hop this month April-Stamp Set Showdown May-World of Watercolor June-Basic Card Folds July-Bleaching Your Card Our amazing sponsor this month is Card a Day Challenge Blog . Please take a moment to check out the CADC blog here . And the awesome prize this month is:     We  really apprec...

Welcome to the Create A Card Blog Hop!

  We are so happy you could join us today.  This is a one day blog hop, but don’t worry you have until Monday to stop by all the blogs and leave a comment to be entered into the drawing for the wonderful prize we have for you today. Today we are celebrating what we do... Cardmaking!  As you hop through the list of awesome crafter, I know you will be inspired to try something new! Now for our fabulous hop sponsor....drumroll please.... Catherine Pooler , founder of StampNation and Creativity Grows Here has generously donated a trial membership to StampNation for us to give away to those who hop along with us. Creativity Grows Here  http://catherinepooler.com/ classes/  StampNation  http://catherinepooler.com/ stampnation/   *************************************************** If you are just starting, you can head over at the beginning on our hostess' Theresa's blog  .   You should have arrived h...