Hello, Friends. I love making my own gifts. And it appears a baby boom is on the horizon. I purchased a few blank bibs in pink, blue and red from TSC Apparel for $1.81 each. Then purchased a design from Silhouette store for .99 and used a sheet of Square1 Printable Iron-On (approximately $2.22 per sheet). Tip: I try to stock "blanks" at my house so that I'm always ready to make a quick gift.
|For This Child I Prayed|
- Bib from TSC Apparel - $1.81 each
- Silhouette Design #18733 - $ .99
- Square1 Printable Iron-On - $2.22 per sheet. I was able to print both on one sheet.
- Total cost = $6.83 for both bibs or $3.42 each
- First measure and determine how big you want your design. I decided on 6" for these bibs.
|Pre-heat heat press|
- Settings when using a heat press are: 325 degrees and 4 seconds. This product can also be applied with a home iron. I used heat press simply because we have a home based t-shirt business and it was available for me.
- Press the bib alone without design first for 4 seconds.
- Select design and size to 6".
- Color fill with your choice of colors.
- I also added text "For This Child I Prayed"
- Group all together and set cut lines at Cut Edge.
- Add registration marks.
- Print on home printer.
- Cut with settings of Speed 5, Thickness 13, Blade 5.
|Completed baby bib|
- Place Silhouette image onto pre-heated bib.
- Cover with Teflon sheet and press for 4 seconds at 325 degrees.
This really is a simple process. If you already know how to do print and cut with the Silhouette, you are more than half-way there.
Hope you have a blessed day and thanks for stopping by, ~ Marilyn