Skip to main content

Triple Embossing

Hi friends!  Cristina here for ScrapBook Blessings Club to share with you a quick and fun embossing tutorial.

First, I have my tip of the day for you.... Have fun and and make a mess.


Onto today's project...



I made these wood flourishes for a card and layout I am working on.

Here is what you need:
  • Wood Flourishes or Chipboard
  • VersaMark pad
  • 2/3 embossing powders
  • stamp
  • heat gun
 

Recipe:
  • Kaiser Scrapbook - Wood Flourishes
  • StmapinUp - Gumball Green and White embossing powders. Sparkle-N-Sprinkle -Firecracker Red embossing powder.
  • StampinUp- Everything Eleanor stamp set

I hope your enjoyed today's project. If you have a question, please leave it in the comments, and a DT member will get back to you.  You can visit me to see more card/project ideas at VintagePink39. Also, you can join up to our Facebook group: Scrapbook Blessings Club for more fun, games, inspiration, tips and techniques.

And as always, comments are appreciated. Thank you for stopping by I hope you had fun!!
~ Cristina
 SBC Team Designer

Comments

  1. Absolutely LOVE this! I cannot wait to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic idea! Thank you for sharing! ~ Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like so much fun! Can't wait to try this out :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I gotta try this out! TFS, Jennyfer

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love comments! Please let us know what you think.