Hi everyone, Tasha here with a fun giveaway to help jump start a crafty new year! Recently, I did a tutorial showing you how to create a celebration card using a word shaker die. Now, you have an opportunity to win a "YAY" shaker die by entering this awesome giveaway! Click on the YouTube link below to enter: Prize: Two winners will each receive one "Yay" shaker die Giveaway Rules: -Starts Friday, December 30th, 2016 and ends on Saturday, January 7th, 2017. -Must be 18+ to enter or have parent's consent -Open to: International -Must be a subscriber to the Crafty Pink Pixie YouTube channel (Click HERE to subscribe) -Must leave a comment on the giveaway YouTube video using the keyword " Shaker " (Click HERE ) -The winners will have 1 week to message me their mailing address. -For an EXTRA entry, leave a comment on this blog post letting us know one craft project you want to try in the n...
Wow, Sandy!! You're getting so much done! This one is really beautiful! What is the stamp called? :o)
ReplyDeleteLol, I think I am just trying to keep my mind off my sister right now, She should have internet access tomorrow. I have kept up with my hop and DT posts but I miss doing some of the fun challenges. Oh and the stamps are DEFINATLEY DECORITIVE SUMMER SUNFLOWERS 2000 from Stamping Up (set of 12 2-step stamps, they are some of my favorites.)
DeleteWhat a beautiful card.... I am just starting to stamp more and I love it... This is wonderful. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDelete