Skip to main content

Blog Hops???

What do you think about blog hops?  Are you hopper or the hoppee?  Getting back to blogging and participating in some hops by being the hopper, there are a couple of things that I noted...

  1. I like short hops, no more that 10 blogs at a time, prefer 6-8 at a time.
  2. I don't like having to follow unless it is for blog candy on that blog.  If I like your blog, I will follow. I don't want to really follow 20 new blogs for some paper and embellishments from the main post.
  3. I don't like a lot of sponser writing.  Linked picture and prize is all I need to see.
  4. I like hops that have tutorials, it is fun learning new techniques.
  5. I don't like hops that have novels, keep it short and sweet, lol.  Especially when they write this long post and at the end put one little picture of the craft.
  6. I like having the name of the next blog, nice and big, at the bottom of the post.
  7. I don't like when someone is in the line up and they don't post.  I think they should be deleted immediately. "please omit" by their link is all you need.
I can go on and on but those are my biggest suggestions. With that all said, I'm in my first blog hop in over a year, lol.  I thought it was a fitting one to get me started back up so please join us....
Hope you stop by and get to know a little more about me... my favorite tools, projects, family....


Comments

Post a Comment

We love comments! Please let us know what you think.

Popular posts from this blog

A Year of Tech. Stamping on Pattern Paper

  Welcome to A Year of Card Techniques Blog Hop where each month we feature a different card technique.  We’ve assembled a team of card makers who range from new to advanced, so you’ll see a great variety of cards and ideas. We all love our stamp sets and we all love our patterned paper.   Well, this month we’re combining the two by stamping ON patterned paper for some unique projects.  It will be fun to see what stamps and papers our team decides to pair together.    And if you would like to check out our past technique hops, you can do that here: January-Shaving Cream Marbleizing February-So Sketchy March-no hop this month April-Stamp Set Showdown May-World of Watercolor June-Basic Card Folds July-Bleaching Your Card Our amazing sponsor this month is Card a Day Challenge Blog . Please take a moment to check out the CADC blog here . And the awesome prize this month is:     We  really apprec...

Shaker Die Giveaway

Hi everyone, Tasha here with a fun giveaway to help jump start a crafty new year! Recently, I did a tutorial showing you how to create a celebration card using a word shaker die. Now, you have an opportunity to win a "YAY" shaker die by entering this awesome giveaway! Click on the YouTube link below to enter: Prize:  Two winners will each receive one "Yay" shaker die Giveaway Rules: -Starts Friday, December 30th, 2016 and ends on Saturday, January 7th, 2017. -Must be 18+ to enter or have parent's consent -Open to: International -Must be a subscriber to the Crafty Pink Pixie YouTube channel (Click HERE to subscribe) -Must leave a comment on the giveaway YouTube video using the keyword " Shaker " (Click HERE ) -The winners will have 1 week to message me their mailing address. -For an EXTRA entry, leave a comment on this blog post letting us know one craft project you want to try in the n...

Welcome to the Create A Card Blog Hop!

  We are so happy you could join us today.  This is a one day blog hop, but don’t worry you have until Monday to stop by all the blogs and leave a comment to be entered into the drawing for the wonderful prize we have for you today. Today we are celebrating what we do... Cardmaking!  As you hop through the list of awesome crafter, I know you will be inspired to try something new! Now for our fabulous hop sponsor....drumroll please.... Catherine Pooler , founder of StampNation and Creativity Grows Here has generously donated a trial membership to StampNation for us to give away to those who hop along with us. Creativity Grows Here  http://catherinepooler.com/ classes/  StampNation  http://catherinepooler.com/ stampnation/   *************************************************** If you are just starting, you can head over at the beginning on our hostess' Theresa's blog  .   You should have arrived h...