Skip to main content

CSDiva's Mansion Tour Hop (CLOSED)




Welcome to the Creative Scrapbooking Diva Mansion Tour! To celebrate National Scrapbooking Day, May 7th, we wanted to share with you the wonderful groups of CSDivas.


"Creative Scrapbooking Divas is ... a place for Divas to inspire, create and enjoy the process! We encourage members to create, try different things, challenge themselves and enjoy the process. At CSDivas we don't sell anything, we have monthly challenges with RAKs offered, Sponsered grand prize, great camaraderie, and we like to Spotlight our members and their fabulous creations. Most of all we want our Diva members to have fun!!!"

We have 8 Design Team Divas aka tour guides to give you a taste of what is offered at the Diva Mansion. If you are just joining us now, you can go to Ann's blog to start at the beginning.

Our Tour List:
Ann- Gadgets/Mixin Up-Ann's Scraps of Time
Yolie- Traditional Layout- JustYolie, JustCreate
Sandy- Cards/Cricut- ScrapBook Blessings
Vanessa- Faithbooking- Creating Sensations
Alecia- Cookbooking- Welcome to Alecia's
Stephanie- Technique- The Magic of Ordinary Days
Pam- Mini album/BOM- Dreamer's Klub
Luisa- Gift ideas- Creative Designs by Luisa


Please show some love and leave a comment for each DT Diva, some are offering a cute little RAK! You can also get entered in the Grand Prize drawing from CSDivas....
a) new members who complete their profile, upload their picture and post their Introduction and
b) Already members, posting a NEW project to any of the groups by midnight May 7th.
In both cases please post a comment and/or upload your project here: DIVAS MANSION TOUR BLOG HOP THREAD! So we can keep good track of players who earn a ticket for the Grand Prize!


Now onto my Mansion "Room" to tour.......
I am DT Diva Sandy and I head up the Cardmaking/Stamping Group along with the Cricut-licious group! Both are wonderful groups, in the card group we have some awesome tutorials to share along with inspiration from each other.  Of course in the Cricut group, we keep each other up on the current Cricut news, products, and tips.  We have a bunch of talented divas that just rock with their Cricuts and Gypsies!!!!

For our hop, the card I made is in honor of Mother's day, and I can't wait to give it on Sunday to my Mom!

And here is my latest Cricut project, this banner for the fireplace. Trying to make one for each major holiday.  I love the Spring look of this one so I'm keeping it up! 
Cartridges used: banner shape- Birthday Bash, Font- Nursery Ryhme
Glad you joined me for my part of the Mansion Tour, now to your next tour guide...
DT Diva Vanessa @ Creating Sensations


Please leave a comment on this post for a chance to win a stamp set and card pack to get you started in making your own cards to wow!

Comments

  1. Sandy your projects are always so crisp! Which cart did you use for your banner letters? I really like it.

    Admin DT Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandy, I totally love your folded card tutorials, specially Joy Fold one) and the cricut tips you give us.
    The card is awesome, am sure your Mom will love it and the Banner is sooo pretty...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandy, love the look of your blog...I too love card making and my cricut makes it so much fun. I love the banner, I think I need to make one for my craftroom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the Banner...thats awsome...I will have to snag that idea!! thanks ... Ktsangels.blogspot.com or katie0106@cableone.net
    Thanks for sharing your talent and ideas Katie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sandy,
    Love your card and the banner is GREAT!
    Happy National Scrapbook Day
    :O)
    Jessica
    jessicascraftshaque.blogspot.com
    strgazrblueyes22477[at]yahoo[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sandy!

    Love the card and banner. I made a housewarming card with my cricut yesterday. I will put it in the gallery.
    Happy NSD.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the card! It's sooo cute ... and the banner .. I love it! Great projects!!!!

    Happy NSD!!!

    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Mother's day card...love the banner. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful card. And Stunning Banner! I had everything set to make one for Christmas and I just couldn't get the time. It's still in my pile of things to do. Blessings, Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love comments! Please let us know what you think.

Popular posts from this blog

A Year of Tech. Stamping on Pattern Paper

  Welcome to A Year of Card Techniques Blog Hop where each month we feature a different card technique.  We’ve assembled a team of card makers who range from new to advanced, so you’ll see a great variety of cards and ideas. We all love our stamp sets and we all love our patterned paper.   Well, this month we’re combining the two by stamping ON patterned paper for some unique projects.  It will be fun to see what stamps and papers our team decides to pair together.    And if you would like to check out our past technique hops, you can do that here: January-Shaving Cream Marbleizing February-So Sketchy March-no hop this month April-Stamp Set Showdown May-World of Watercolor June-Basic Card Folds July-Bleaching Your Card Our amazing sponsor this month is Card a Day Challenge Blog . Please take a moment to check out the CADC blog here . And the awesome prize this month is:     We  really apprec...

Shaker Die Giveaway

Hi everyone, Tasha here with a fun giveaway to help jump start a crafty new year! Recently, I did a tutorial showing you how to create a celebration card using a word shaker die. Now, you have an opportunity to win a "YAY" shaker die by entering this awesome giveaway! Click on the YouTube link below to enter: Prize:  Two winners will each receive one "Yay" shaker die Giveaway Rules: -Starts Friday, December 30th, 2016 and ends on Saturday, January 7th, 2017. -Must be 18+ to enter or have parent's consent -Open to: International -Must be a subscriber to the Crafty Pink Pixie YouTube channel (Click HERE to subscribe) -Must leave a comment on the giveaway YouTube video using the keyword " Shaker " (Click HERE ) -The winners will have 1 week to message me their mailing address. -For an EXTRA entry, leave a comment on this blog post letting us know one craft project you want to try in the n...

Welcome to the Create A Card Blog Hop!

  We are so happy you could join us today.  This is a one day blog hop, but don’t worry you have until Monday to stop by all the blogs and leave a comment to be entered into the drawing for the wonderful prize we have for you today. Today we are celebrating what we do... Cardmaking!  As you hop through the list of awesome crafter, I know you will be inspired to try something new! Now for our fabulous hop sponsor....drumroll please.... Catherine Pooler , founder of StampNation and Creativity Grows Here has generously donated a trial membership to StampNation for us to give away to those who hop along with us. Creativity Grows Here  http://catherinepooler.com/ classes/  StampNation  http://catherinepooler.com/ stampnation/   *************************************************** If you are just starting, you can head over at the beginning on our hostess' Theresa's blog  .   You should have arrived h...