Hippity Hoppity.... By Sandy Hentzel April 21, 2011 At Fantabulous Cricut Challenge"Do the Bunny Hop" ... Create project using a bunny or a chick on it. PaperDoll DressUp: BunnyGypsy Wanderings: Scallop/CircleHorizontal Gatefold card Also created for CSdivas: Easter gatefold challenge found HERE. Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments My Lil' BitsApril 21, 2011 at 4:58 PMLove it! It's so cute! Thanks for sharing with us at FCCB!Lisa CReplyDeleteRepliesReplyCarla's CardsApril 23, 2011 at 1:28 PMYour work is so sweet! Great job. I followed you here, won't you follow me back?ReplyDeleteRepliesReplySarahApril 23, 2011 at 2:30 PMThis is a such a fun card-- I love your creative fold! Thanks for creating with us at FCCB! :)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyJennie GarciaApril 24, 2011 at 2:53 AMSo cute!! I don't know how to make a gate-fold card... I need to learn. TFS!! Take Care!! Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyHelenApril 24, 2011 at 8:44 PMVery cute!! Thanks for joining Challenge Me Monday at FCCB :)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment We love comments! Please let us know what you think.
Love it! It's so cute! Thanks for sharing with us at FCCB!
ReplyDeleteLisa C
Your work is so sweet! Great job. I followed you here, won't you follow me back?
ReplyDeleteThis is a such a fun card-- I love your creative fold! Thanks for creating with us at FCCB! :)
ReplyDeleteSo cute!! I don't know how to make a gate-fold card... I need to learn. TFS!! Take Care!!
ReplyDeleteJennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/
Very cute!! Thanks for joining Challenge Me Monday at FCCB :)
ReplyDelete