Skip to main content

WooHoo!!!!! Going Down Down Down!

I went to the Dr for my two week follow up which is actually 18 days, but we won't go there. My labs are perfect (very early yet) and I'm getting water, protein and vitamins in no problem. I weighed in too and wanted to do the happy dance. I lost 15.5 lb since surgery on Oct 25th and a grand total of....
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wow!  I've lost 50 lbs from August 1st and that doesn't count loosing the extra water weight from surgery.  The nurse said they wanted 10% the first two weeks and I was at 11% (which is 274lbs).  She also said I can expect to loose an additional 40-50 lbs in 3 months!?!?!?!  My mind is having a hard time wrapping around that one!  That would put me around 225lb and the last time I saw that number was in college. I'm also on the next stage of my diet.  I can eat soft, pureed foods.  Protein has to be first, 6 sm meals which are 3-4oz, over 48 oz water and exercise (I love my Wii Fit).

We went out to eat tonight, too.  That was an experience, a "freeing" one!  We went to a favorite Mexican restaurant.  The hubby and the kiddos had the salsa and chips, I wasn't even tempted.  The kids had their meals which for them is usually half.  I will never tell my children they have to clean their plates!  Hubby had chimichangas and refried beans. I don't think he realized that was the only meal I ever order (he never did before) but I was okay with that!  I took 3 teaspoons of the beans and small bite of shredded chicken and beef each.  I took my time, chew well and it was delicious.  I swear it was the Mexican I've ever had, lol!!!  It took me about 30 min to eat and I was pleasantly full, satisfied, and no pain or nausea.  I love this new sleeve!!!   What gets me is that the meal I had would have been 1 and 1/2 bites of a meal before surgery.  No lie!!! I really appreciated my "meal" tonight!

Comments

Post a Comment

We love comments! Please let us know what you think.

Popular posts from this blog

Shaker Die Giveaway

Hi everyone, Tasha here with a fun giveaway to help jump start a crafty new year! Recently, I did a tutorial showing you how to create a celebration card using a word shaker die. Now, you have an opportunity to win a "YAY" shaker die by entering this awesome giveaway! Click on the YouTube link below to enter: Prize:  Two winners will each receive one "Yay" shaker die Giveaway Rules: -Starts Friday, December 30th, 2016 and ends on Saturday, January 7th, 2017. -Must be 18+ to enter or have parent's consent -Open to: International -Must be a subscriber to the Crafty Pink Pixie YouTube channel (Click HERE to subscribe) -Must leave a comment on the giveaway YouTube video using the keyword " Shaker " (Click HERE ) -The winners will have 1 week to message me their mailing address. -For an EXTRA entry, leave a comment on this blog post letting us know one craft project you want to try in the n...

A Year of Tech. Stamping on Pattern Paper

  Welcome to A Year of Card Techniques Blog Hop where each month we feature a different card technique.  We’ve assembled a team of card makers who range from new to advanced, so you’ll see a great variety of cards and ideas. We all love our stamp sets and we all love our patterned paper.   Well, this month we’re combining the two by stamping ON patterned paper for some unique projects.  It will be fun to see what stamps and papers our team decides to pair together.    And if you would like to check out our past technique hops, you can do that here: January-Shaving Cream Marbleizing February-So Sketchy March-no hop this month April-Stamp Set Showdown May-World of Watercolor June-Basic Card Folds July-Bleaching Your Card Our amazing sponsor this month is Card a Day Challenge Blog . Please take a moment to check out the CADC blog here . And the awesome prize this month is:     We  really apprec...

Welcome to the Create A Card Blog Hop!

  We are so happy you could join us today.  This is a one day blog hop, but don’t worry you have until Monday to stop by all the blogs and leave a comment to be entered into the drawing for the wonderful prize we have for you today. Today we are celebrating what we do... Cardmaking!  As you hop through the list of awesome crafter, I know you will be inspired to try something new! Now for our fabulous hop sponsor....drumroll please.... Catherine Pooler , founder of StampNation and Creativity Grows Here has generously donated a trial membership to StampNation for us to give away to those who hop along with us. Creativity Grows Here  http://catherinepooler.com/ classes/  StampNation  http://catherinepooler.com/ stampnation/   *************************************************** If you are just starting, you can head over at the beginning on our hostess' Theresa's blog  .   You should have arrived h...