You can find this weeks sketch at OWH Stars and Stripes
used pp, 3d embellishment, a candle stamp image and colored with Copic markers
Hi everyone, Tasha here with a fun giveaway to help jump start a crafty new year! Recently, I did a tutorial showing you how to create a celebration card using a word shaker die. Now, you have an opportunity to win a "YAY" shaker die by entering this awesome giveaway! Click on the YouTube link below to enter: Prize: Two winners will each receive one "Yay" shaker die Giveaway Rules: -Starts Friday, December 30th, 2016 and ends on Saturday, January 7th, 2017. -Must be 18+ to enter or have parent's consent -Open to: International -Must be a subscriber to the Crafty Pink Pixie YouTube channel (Click HERE to subscribe) -Must leave a comment on the giveaway YouTube video using the keyword " Shaker " (Click HERE ) -The winners will have 1 week to message me their mailing address. -For an EXTRA entry, leave a comment on this blog post letting us know one craft project you want to try in the n...

Very cute card. I like your bright and cheerful colors! Thanks for sharing your talent!
ReplyDeleteCute card. I really like the bright & happy colors.
ReplyDeleteAwesome Birthday card!!! So cute!
ReplyDeleteFun little birthday card you made there!
ReplyDeleteNice combination of papers on this. Love the bright, cheerful colors and the bold candle image.
ReplyDeleteLove those candles! Somebody's going to treasure this card.
ReplyDeleteCute card! I love the candles and the fun paper!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute card! I just created my card for the challenge too! Tell me what you think! :)
ReplyDeleteThis is adorable - I love how bright and cheery it is. Thanks for participating in the challenge.
ReplyDeleteThis is great and I love the cheerful colors!
ReplyDelete