Skip to main content

June's Guest Diva DT

I'm so excited ya'll!!!  I'm June's Diva of the Month at Creative Scrapbooking Divas!!!  I want to thank all the Design Team on a wonderful crop, and I am honored to be guest DT.  You can read more about what I'm up to HERE.  I also get to host a challenge... 

My challenge to you is to make a card or layout of something or someone that blesses you. Here is mine, it is a card that I made for my little girls first teacher. The outside says "blessed", inside it says, "to have you as my teacher".    (This is my first Gypsy project!)
Due date is June 30th and there will be blog candy aka RAK for one lucky winner by random drawing!  For more details and to upload your photo click HERE. 

To celebrate, not just my first guest DT spot but my birthday at the end of the month, I'm also giving more blog candy here, all you have to do is leave a comment on this post.   Double your chances by becoming a follower (leave a second comment).  The winner will be chosen at random in one month on June 29th (my b-day).


Comments

  1. that is so nice.. and by the way can i snatch you scrapbook diva logo....

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your blog!! found you on the cricut mb's..good luck with being a guest DT, you'll do great!!

    brandyj1121 @ hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a DIVA!!! Congrats on your Guest Designer status!! I know my style of crafting and blogging went way up when I became a Guest Designer ~ I was so nervous. You will be great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy early birthday! I like your card..I have to link my carts to my gypsy and do something with it soon!! I haven't made anything with it yet :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Sandy and Happy Birthday Diva! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these flowers!! What a great card. Happy early birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love comments! Please let us know what you think.

Popular posts from this blog

Shaker Die Giveaway

Hi everyone, Tasha here with a fun giveaway to help jump start a crafty new year! Recently, I did a tutorial showing you how to create a celebration card using a word shaker die. Now, you have an opportunity to win a "YAY" shaker die by entering this awesome giveaway! Click on the YouTube link below to enter: Prize:  Two winners will each receive one "Yay" shaker die Giveaway Rules: -Starts Friday, December 30th, 2016 and ends on Saturday, January 7th, 2017. -Must be 18+ to enter or have parent's consent -Open to: International -Must be a subscriber to the Crafty Pink Pixie YouTube channel (Click HERE to subscribe) -Must leave a comment on the giveaway YouTube video using the keyword " Shaker " (Click HERE ) -The winners will have 1 week to message me their mailing address. -For an EXTRA entry, leave a comment on this blog post letting us know one craft project you want to try in the n...

A Year of Tech. Stamping on Pattern Paper

  Welcome to A Year of Card Techniques Blog Hop where each month we feature a different card technique.  We’ve assembled a team of card makers who range from new to advanced, so you’ll see a great variety of cards and ideas. We all love our stamp sets and we all love our patterned paper.   Well, this month we’re combining the two by stamping ON patterned paper for some unique projects.  It will be fun to see what stamps and papers our team decides to pair together.    And if you would like to check out our past technique hops, you can do that here: January-Shaving Cream Marbleizing February-So Sketchy March-no hop this month April-Stamp Set Showdown May-World of Watercolor June-Basic Card Folds July-Bleaching Your Card Our amazing sponsor this month is Card a Day Challenge Blog . Please take a moment to check out the CADC blog here . And the awesome prize this month is:     We  really apprec...

Welcome to the Create A Card Blog Hop!

  We are so happy you could join us today.  This is a one day blog hop, but don’t worry you have until Monday to stop by all the blogs and leave a comment to be entered into the drawing for the wonderful prize we have for you today. Today we are celebrating what we do... Cardmaking!  As you hop through the list of awesome crafter, I know you will be inspired to try something new! Now for our fabulous hop sponsor....drumroll please.... Catherine Pooler , founder of StampNation and Creativity Grows Here has generously donated a trial membership to StampNation for us to give away to those who hop along with us. Creativity Grows Here  http://catherinepooler.com/ classes/  StampNation  http://catherinepooler.com/ stampnation/   *************************************************** If you are just starting, you can head over at the beginning on our hostess' Theresa's blog  .   You should have arrived h...