Skip to main content

Grilling Goodness

Grilling Goodness

GoldenGoodness
1. What's the heaviest thing in your purse? package of baby wipes
2. Do you mostly use cash or debit/credit cards? all I ever carry is a debit card and then kick myself when I know I should have brought cash. It is convenient and inconvenient at the same time.
3. Do you cut your hair shorter in the summer or pull it up a lot? I'm trying to grow it out and this time I'm resisting the temptation to cut. We'll see come July and August, lol.
4. Do you like your man scruffy or clean shaven? I love his goatee, it makes his chin look strong.
5. What have your children done/said to embarrass you lately? They are 3, 2 and 8months...there is no embarrassment right now. I have the age excuse, lol.
6. Do you use plug-in type air fresheners around the house? Plug in fresheners are in the bathrooms and the automatic spray one in the kitchen...love the smell of apples and cinnamon.
7. Do you have any interest in the NBA or NHL finals? (Do you even know who's competing?) NHL! NHL! NHL! LET'S GO PENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SYDNEY AND GENO ROCK!!!!!!!! BLACK AND GOLD ALL THE WAY BABY!!!!!! BRINGING HOME LORD STANLEY TONIGHT!!!!!!!! GAME 7 on at 8pm...CALLING OFF MONDAY TO GO TO THE CELEBRATION!!! (enough said, lol) There is a part of me that says delete this NOW, don't jinx it, but this was my favorite question, lol.
What is weighing heavily on your mind lately? see question #7, lol.

Comments

  1. I am your best friend and I love you very much. But I will not, and cannot possibly support you in #7. And that's only because your dh will be completely unbearable to be around should the Pens win. So I say this with great love and affection: Let's Go Wings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tut-tut Jen only support allowed on my blog, shame, shame!!!
    LOLOLOL Love ya girlie...LETS GO PENS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the smell of apple cinnamon

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love comments! Please let us know what you think.

Popular posts from this blog

Shaker Die Giveaway

Hi everyone, Tasha here with a fun giveaway to help jump start a crafty new year! Recently, I did a tutorial showing you how to create a celebration card using a word shaker die. Now, you have an opportunity to win a "YAY" shaker die by entering this awesome giveaway! Click on the YouTube link below to enter: Prize:  Two winners will each receive one "Yay" shaker die Giveaway Rules: -Starts Friday, December 30th, 2016 and ends on Saturday, January 7th, 2017. -Must be 18+ to enter or have parent's consent -Open to: International -Must be a subscriber to the Crafty Pink Pixie YouTube channel (Click HERE to subscribe) -Must leave a comment on the giveaway YouTube video using the keyword " Shaker " (Click HERE ) -The winners will have 1 week to message me their mailing address. -For an EXTRA entry, leave a comment on this blog post letting us know one craft project you want to try in the n...

A Year of Tech. Stamping on Pattern Paper

  Welcome to A Year of Card Techniques Blog Hop where each month we feature a different card technique.  We’ve assembled a team of card makers who range from new to advanced, so you’ll see a great variety of cards and ideas. We all love our stamp sets and we all love our patterned paper.   Well, this month we’re combining the two by stamping ON patterned paper for some unique projects.  It will be fun to see what stamps and papers our team decides to pair together.    And if you would like to check out our past technique hops, you can do that here: January-Shaving Cream Marbleizing February-So Sketchy March-no hop this month April-Stamp Set Showdown May-World of Watercolor June-Basic Card Folds July-Bleaching Your Card Our amazing sponsor this month is Card a Day Challenge Blog . Please take a moment to check out the CADC blog here . And the awesome prize this month is:     We  really apprec...

Welcome to the Create A Card Blog Hop!

  We are so happy you could join us today.  This is a one day blog hop, but don’t worry you have until Monday to stop by all the blogs and leave a comment to be entered into the drawing for the wonderful prize we have for you today. Today we are celebrating what we do... Cardmaking!  As you hop through the list of awesome crafter, I know you will be inspired to try something new! Now for our fabulous hop sponsor....drumroll please.... Catherine Pooler , founder of StampNation and Creativity Grows Here has generously donated a trial membership to StampNation for us to give away to those who hop along with us. Creativity Grows Here  http://catherinepooler.com/ classes/  StampNation  http://catherinepooler.com/ stampnation/   *************************************************** If you are just starting, you can head over at the beginning on our hostess' Theresa's blog  .   You should have arrived h...