Skip to main content

Weigh in pre-baby/Jan 2008

2-19-08: I have decided to wait until after the baby to continue my weight loss. I still want to walk as much as possible but with morning sickness, it is the last thing on my mind. I still will be thinking of everone of the Heathy You Challenge. I wish you all the best and will be checking in to give as much encouragement as I can. With hugs and prayers, Sandy
Hebrews 12:1-2 “…let us run with endurance the race God has set before us. We do this by keeping our eyes on Jesus, on whom our faith depends from start to finish.”


2/19/08: This just in! This goal is going to be hold for now because we having a baby!! I will still be focusing on a healthy life style and following my diet under the supervision of my OB. I will also con’t with my walking program. My goal from now till October is NOT to gain 50+ lbs, lol. I am eating for 2 not 3 or 4.

Weigh in #6
2-12-08:Inches lost this wk: 2.75″
GRAND TOTAL : 13.75″
Scripture of the week: Ephesians 2:10 “For we are God’s masterpiece. He has created us anew in Jesus, so that we can do the good things he planned for us long ago.”

Weigh in #5
2-4-08: 301 +3 But I am A-OK with it. Baby on Board!!!!
So in light of our new gift, this is the scripture of the week that has been laid on my heart: Psalm 139:13 You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body and knit me together in my mother’s womb.


Weigh in #4
1-29-08: 298 -2.5 from last weigh in.
This week’s scripture: Galatians 5:13 For you have been called to live in freedom- not freedom to satisfy you sinful nature, but freedom to serve one another in love.

Weigh in #3
1-22-08: 300.5 -5.5lbs from last weeks weigh in (I weighed in on Wed but starting now it will be Tues)
This weeks scripture: Philippians 4:13 For I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength. Even exercise…just kidding,

Weigh in #2
1-16-08: 306 -13 from last Wed.
This weeks scripture, I decided to stick with Mark 10:27…with man this is impossible, but not with God; all things are possible with God.

Weigh in #1
1-7-08 : 319lb I pray that this makes me more accountable. This is my highest wt ever, I am going on record this stinks.
This weeks scripture: Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but not with God; all things are possible with God.” Mark 10:27

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Come meet Tasha

Hi everyone, today we want to introduce our  Crafty Pink Pixie  ... Tasha!!!!  Okay, if you haven't subscribed to Tasha's channel, you are missing out!!!! The girls does it all and we knew she would be a perfect fit for SBC!!! Hi everyone, I’m Tasha. I'm a wife and have two adorable little doggies. I love crafting, traveling, musicals, and the ballet. I have been a crafter as long as I can remember. My favorite hobby is papercrafting; I love card making and stamping! I also enjoy painting, drawing, scrapbooking, and crocheting. We hope your enjoyed today's project. If you have a questions or suggestions, please leave it in the comments. Also, we invite you to join our Facebook groups: Scrapbook Blessings Club for more fun, games, inspiration, tips and techniques and YouTube Crafters. YouTube Crafters- https://www.facebook.com/groups/1608405749430235/ FB- SBC group- https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheScrapBookblessingsClub/ Thank you for stopping by a...

come meet Katie

Please welcome Katie. I am so happy she is joining the team.  I have to admit. I am addicted to her Bible Journaling and Faith Friday videos. I love her work plus she is a techniques crafter which is so awesome.  I promise you, she will be one of your favorites. So without further adieu, here is Katie's intro video. Please stop by, like, subscribe and say hi! Hi!  I'm Katie Skiff.  I've been paper crafting for nearly 17 years now, since my first Creative Memories Crop!  My passion is hand stamped cards, but I also dabble in Project Life style scrapbooking, and bible journaling.  I also love to sew, do woodworking and go junkin'.  I live in rural Montana with my husband and our three kids, David, RC and McKinley.   I also work full time in our public school which gives me a chance to have the same schedule as my kids and be available to participate in their activities.  I've been blogging for almost 10 years now and ...

A Year of Tech. Stamping on Pattern Paper

  Welcome to A Year of Card Techniques Blog Hop where each month we feature a different card technique.  We’ve assembled a team of card makers who range from new to advanced, so you’ll see a great variety of cards and ideas. We all love our stamp sets and we all love our patterned paper.   Well, this month we’re combining the two by stamping ON patterned paper for some unique projects.  It will be fun to see what stamps and papers our team decides to pair together.    And if you would like to check out our past technique hops, you can do that here: January-Shaving Cream Marbleizing February-So Sketchy March-no hop this month April-Stamp Set Showdown May-World of Watercolor June-Basic Card Folds July-Bleaching Your Card Our amazing sponsor this month is Card a Day Challenge Blog . Please take a moment to check out the CADC blog here . And the awesome prize this month is:     We  really apprec...