Skip to main content

I WANT MY HOUSE BACK!!!

I don't know about you but this year, I'm looking around this house and am screaming inside!!!! The family had a wonderful Christmas this year. I had the stomach flu :(

Good news, I lost 7 pounds. Bad news, Christmas is over and this house is a wreck.

Chris did so good. He made Christmas dinner (turkey and ham), played the perfect host and made sure the kids are fed, bathed and happy. I don't know what I would do without him.

I was begging him to kill me Friday night as I was hugging the porcelain bowl. I even tried to tempt him but informing him, my life insure policy would pay off the house, bills and help get the kiddos through college...He wasn't biting. Two days later, I'm kinda happy with his choice.
Tomorrow, I hope I will be very happy, lol.

Now the kiddos are taking naps, he is at work and I'm finally getting out of my fog. I'm looking around this house and wishing I was Samantha from Bewitched or Mary Poppins. I wish I could just wiggle my nose or snap my fingers and everything would just go back into place. But alas I can't. If you don't hear from me by the new year, send out the search party. I'm somewhere in this mess!!!

HOPE YOU HAD A BLESSED CHRISTMAS!!!!

Comments

  1. Sorry for your flu. Yuck. I know...I wasn't sick at all and my house was so messy yesterday from all the festivities that I stayed up extra late to clean it. Couldn't stand it anymore. Woo Hoo on the 7 pounds lost. I know it is not the funnest way to lose it, but it is lost and yea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I'm glad you're feeling better. It seemed like everyone around us was sick and we kept trying to run from then all. LOL.
    And if it makes you feel any better my house is a wreck too!
    Hugs
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry you were sick but happy to hear you're on your way to recovery. Yes, I know exactly what you mean with this post. "Where to begin?"
    I think I'll pile a load of afghans in the machine, vacuum the carpet and maybe just wait until tomorrow to put away Honey Bear's loot, for there it all sits on the table beside his spot on the sofa. The man never throws any mail away. I just keep adding to his stack. I'm going to take it all to his desk and tell him,its a new rule. All of his mail is going to be on his desk from now on. I'm going to figure out his new caddy and place all of his chargers in it. But not now, now I'm going to just enjoy being alone in the house, with Smokey.
    Mama Bear

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love comments! Please let us know what you think.

Popular posts from this blog

Shaker Die Giveaway

Hi everyone, Tasha here with a fun giveaway to help jump start a crafty new year! Recently, I did a tutorial showing you how to create a celebration card using a word shaker die. Now, you have an opportunity to win a "YAY" shaker die by entering this awesome giveaway! Click on the YouTube link below to enter: Prize:  Two winners will each receive one "Yay" shaker die Giveaway Rules: -Starts Friday, December 30th, 2016 and ends on Saturday, January 7th, 2017. -Must be 18+ to enter or have parent's consent -Open to: International -Must be a subscriber to the Crafty Pink Pixie YouTube channel (Click HERE to subscribe) -Must leave a comment on the giveaway YouTube video using the keyword " Shaker " (Click HERE ) -The winners will have 1 week to message me their mailing address. -For an EXTRA entry, leave a comment on this blog post letting us know one craft project you want to try in the n...

A Year of Tech. Stamping on Pattern Paper

  Welcome to A Year of Card Techniques Blog Hop where each month we feature a different card technique.  We’ve assembled a team of card makers who range from new to advanced, so you’ll see a great variety of cards and ideas. We all love our stamp sets and we all love our patterned paper.   Well, this month we’re combining the two by stamping ON patterned paper for some unique projects.  It will be fun to see what stamps and papers our team decides to pair together.    And if you would like to check out our past technique hops, you can do that here: January-Shaving Cream Marbleizing February-So Sketchy March-no hop this month April-Stamp Set Showdown May-World of Watercolor June-Basic Card Folds July-Bleaching Your Card Our amazing sponsor this month is Card a Day Challenge Blog . Please take a moment to check out the CADC blog here . And the awesome prize this month is:     We  really apprec...

Welcome to the Create A Card Blog Hop!

  We are so happy you could join us today.  This is a one day blog hop, but don’t worry you have until Monday to stop by all the blogs and leave a comment to be entered into the drawing for the wonderful prize we have for you today. Today we are celebrating what we do... Cardmaking!  As you hop through the list of awesome crafter, I know you will be inspired to try something new! Now for our fabulous hop sponsor....drumroll please.... Catherine Pooler , founder of StampNation and Creativity Grows Here has generously donated a trial membership to StampNation for us to give away to those who hop along with us. Creativity Grows Here  http://catherinepooler.com/ classes/  StampNation  http://catherinepooler.com/ stampnation/   *************************************************** If you are just starting, you can head over at the beginning on our hostess' Theresa's blog  .   You should have arrived h...