Skip to main content

Patriotic blog hop


Welcome to the July 13th Patriotic Blog Hop hosted by www.thecricutchirp.com.  You should have came from Katie's .  If you’re just joining the hop, make sure to start back at the beginning at the Cricut Chirp. We hope that you enjoy hopping along with us as much as we enjoyed putting our projects together for you. 

For my project, I did this great card using Stand Up and Salute cartridge. 


It is a simple one layer card. For the country image, I also used a background shadow that I cut just a little larger than the blue one.  The frame is just doodled out. Add some ribbon and God Bless the USA, Land of the Free ( no matter what some are trying to do!)

I will be giving a little goodie bag to someone who leaves a comment on this post. If you are a follower, let me know and I will give you a second chance to win. Thanks!  USA ROCKS!!!!

Hope this inspires you. Here is the line up...

Hope you have a blessed day and thanks for stopping by,
 

Comments

  1. One of my favorite kinds of ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! I just became a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandy,

    Love your card! The cut out is a neat idea! I love all the doodles, and of course the message as well! :)

    Katie
    CreationsbyKT
    http://ktscreativeinsights.blogspot.com
    CreationsbyKatie@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card. Love you you doddled the frame around the card.
    Barbara
    www.barbbratton.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the doodled frame around the card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card! Yes the USA rocks..although we are going through a rough time right now, if we all can work together, we can fix it:)
    I am a follower,
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card! I have this cartridge, too, and there are so many great images on it. I'm a new follower! Loved being in the hop with you!

    ~Ashley
    proudusmcwife@gmail.com
    http://marinewifesscrappinlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. wonderful projects. I love the sewing around the edge and the ribbon. TFS.
    If I win you can contact me here:
    http://scrapbookingandcardmakingbysherry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card and great sentiment!!!!
    Hugs, Love, and Friendship
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful card! And, I am a new follower of your gorgeous blog!!!

    sroseberry@ymail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love comments! Please let us know what you think.

Popular posts from this blog

Shaker Die Giveaway

Hi everyone, Tasha here with a fun giveaway to help jump start a crafty new year! Recently, I did a tutorial showing you how to create a celebration card using a word shaker die. Now, you have an opportunity to win a "YAY" shaker die by entering this awesome giveaway! Click on the YouTube link below to enter: Prize:  Two winners will each receive one "Yay" shaker die Giveaway Rules: -Starts Friday, December 30th, 2016 and ends on Saturday, January 7th, 2017. -Must be 18+ to enter or have parent's consent -Open to: International -Must be a subscriber to the Crafty Pink Pixie YouTube channel (Click HERE to subscribe) -Must leave a comment on the giveaway YouTube video using the keyword " Shaker " (Click HERE ) -The winners will have 1 week to message me their mailing address. -For an EXTRA entry, leave a comment on this blog post letting us know one craft project you want to try in the n...

A Year of Tech. Stamping on Pattern Paper

  Welcome to A Year of Card Techniques Blog Hop where each month we feature a different card technique.  We’ve assembled a team of card makers who range from new to advanced, so you’ll see a great variety of cards and ideas. We all love our stamp sets and we all love our patterned paper.   Well, this month we’re combining the two by stamping ON patterned paper for some unique projects.  It will be fun to see what stamps and papers our team decides to pair together.    And if you would like to check out our past technique hops, you can do that here: January-Shaving Cream Marbleizing February-So Sketchy March-no hop this month April-Stamp Set Showdown May-World of Watercolor June-Basic Card Folds July-Bleaching Your Card Our amazing sponsor this month is Card a Day Challenge Blog . Please take a moment to check out the CADC blog here . And the awesome prize this month is:     We  really apprec...

Welcome to the Create A Card Blog Hop!

  We are so happy you could join us today.  This is a one day blog hop, but don’t worry you have until Monday to stop by all the blogs and leave a comment to be entered into the drawing for the wonderful prize we have for you today. Today we are celebrating what we do... Cardmaking!  As you hop through the list of awesome crafter, I know you will be inspired to try something new! Now for our fabulous hop sponsor....drumroll please.... Catherine Pooler , founder of StampNation and Creativity Grows Here has generously donated a trial membership to StampNation for us to give away to those who hop along with us. Creativity Grows Here  http://catherinepooler.com/ classes/  StampNation  http://catherinepooler.com/ stampnation/   *************************************************** If you are just starting, you can head over at the beginning on our hostess' Theresa's blog  .   You should have arrived h...