Skip to main content

July's 100 Cricut Card Hop


Hi friends!  Welcome to this month's 100 Cricut Cart Hop.  The design team at My Cricut Craft Room got to pick cartridges that they would like to create with.  I think we manage to all pick different ones so that is a ton of cartridges used in this hop and got very close to that 100 mark, lol!!! If you just happen to stop by and if you would like to start at the beginning, you can hop over to My Cricut Craft Room.

The cartridges I chose are:
Lyrical Letters
Hannah Montana
Life's a Beach
A Child's Year
Stamping
Graphically Speaking

My first project:
It is a very easy one and I used two cartridges... Lyrical Letters and Hannah Montana.
I needed a quick envelop to hold a CD of graduation pictures. I wanted something that was pretty and could be a keepsake gift (using school colors).  So using some pearl shine card stock and blue paper I made this...
  • Font cut at 2" with Lyrical Letters
  • Rose cut at 2.5" with Hannah Montana
For my second project is a fun one.  I just did an Explosion Mini Album for a swap.  I love the wow factor that I get with these and they are soooo simple! I have lots of pictures for you...

  • Summer- cut at 1.25" from Stamping cart
  • Memories- cut at .75" from Graphically Speaking

  • These images cut at 2.25" from A Child's Year 


  • These images cut at .5 to 1.5" from Life's a Beach 


  • Here are them all together including ones fro Stamping cart and Graphically Speaking 


  • Here are pictures of the inside of the album. Went with a summer theme throughout...






  • And here is the final product...



Thanks for stopping by for this month's hop.  Next is Shelly, see ya next month!
Here is the full lineup:
Hope you have a blessed day and thanks for stopping by,
 

Comments

  1. Love your explosion box! So creative and definitely a "wow" factor! ~ Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! Those paper combinations are incredible :)

    L.E.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute explosion box! Love that cart!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the explosion box! Your envelope is very beautiful &I definitely a treasure! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! That is a fabulous explosion box! I really liked the CD holder too. Thanks fro reminding me of how great Hannah Montana can be.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute explosion box! I like the theme and the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your explosion box! Incredible die cut and pps/colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great explosion box.... I need to try one sometime.... just awesome. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. pretty cd holder sandy and your explosion box is awesome great colors and cuts :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love comments! Please let us know what you think.

Popular posts from this blog

Shaker Die Giveaway

Hi everyone, Tasha here with a fun giveaway to help jump start a crafty new year! Recently, I did a tutorial showing you how to create a celebration card using a word shaker die. Now, you have an opportunity to win a "YAY" shaker die by entering this awesome giveaway! Click on the YouTube link below to enter: Prize:  Two winners will each receive one "Yay" shaker die Giveaway Rules: -Starts Friday, December 30th, 2016 and ends on Saturday, January 7th, 2017. -Must be 18+ to enter or have parent's consent -Open to: International -Must be a subscriber to the Crafty Pink Pixie YouTube channel (Click HERE to subscribe) -Must leave a comment on the giveaway YouTube video using the keyword " Shaker " (Click HERE ) -The winners will have 1 week to message me their mailing address. -For an EXTRA entry, leave a comment on this blog post letting us know one craft project you want to try in the n...

A Year of Tech. Stamping on Pattern Paper

  Welcome to A Year of Card Techniques Blog Hop where each month we feature a different card technique.  We’ve assembled a team of card makers who range from new to advanced, so you’ll see a great variety of cards and ideas. We all love our stamp sets and we all love our patterned paper.   Well, this month we’re combining the two by stamping ON patterned paper for some unique projects.  It will be fun to see what stamps and papers our team decides to pair together.    And if you would like to check out our past technique hops, you can do that here: January-Shaving Cream Marbleizing February-So Sketchy March-no hop this month April-Stamp Set Showdown May-World of Watercolor June-Basic Card Folds July-Bleaching Your Card Our amazing sponsor this month is Card a Day Challenge Blog . Please take a moment to check out the CADC blog here . And the awesome prize this month is:     We  really apprec...

Welcome to the Create A Card Blog Hop!

  We are so happy you could join us today.  This is a one day blog hop, but don’t worry you have until Monday to stop by all the blogs and leave a comment to be entered into the drawing for the wonderful prize we have for you today. Today we are celebrating what we do... Cardmaking!  As you hop through the list of awesome crafter, I know you will be inspired to try something new! Now for our fabulous hop sponsor....drumroll please.... Catherine Pooler , founder of StampNation and Creativity Grows Here has generously donated a trial membership to StampNation for us to give away to those who hop along with us. Creativity Grows Here  http://catherinepooler.com/ classes/  StampNation  http://catherinepooler.com/ stampnation/   *************************************************** If you are just starting, you can head over at the beginning on our hostess' Theresa's blog  .   You should have arrived h...