Hi everyone, Tasha here with a fun giveaway to help jump start a crafty new year! Recently, I did a tutorial showing you how to create a celebration card using a word shaker die. Now, you have an opportunity to win a "YAY" shaker die by entering this awesome giveaway! Click on the YouTube link below to enter: Prize: Two winners will each receive one "Yay" shaker die Giveaway Rules: -Starts Friday, December 30th, 2016 and ends on Saturday, January 7th, 2017. -Must be 18+ to enter or have parent's consent -Open to: International -Must be a subscriber to the Crafty Pink Pixie YouTube channel (Click HERE to subscribe) -Must leave a comment on the giveaway YouTube video using the keyword " Shaker " (Click HERE ) -The winners will have 1 week to message me their mailing address. -For an EXTRA entry, leave a comment on this blog post letting us know one craft project you want to try in the n...
Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the CraftCrave Blog Cutting Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: [19 Jan 01:00am GMT]).
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the St. Patrick's Day Theme post on Jan. 19, 2010. Thanks again.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for this, I've been looking everywhere for a Shamrock to put on my card!
ReplyDeleteNo problem! I'm glad you found it!
ReplyDelete