Skip to main content

Moments of pure dispair

Did you ever have a moment where you just wanted to die?!?! You say, "Lord, just take me now!!!" I had one of those moments this afternoon. I put the kiddos to down for a nap and when Chris came home, I went to check on them. Our 4 yr old was gone!

At first, I was calm figuring she was in the bathroom. Nope... not there. Our room...no. Sam's room...again, no. So now we are yelling for her...5 min later the house is torn apart, every closet empty, table turned over...nothing. She was no where to be found.

Now, the other two are up and crying, Chris is screaming, I'm reaching for the phone to call 911, praying frantically.

Finally, music to my ears! Chris yells, "I FOUND HER!!!" I about fainted. I flew up the stairs to our room and grabbed her up. He found her in the back corner under our bed and curled up in a ball, sound asleep.

I have never been so hysterical in my life! All I could think about was those precious babies where someone comes into the home and takes them while they're sleeping. I swear I aged 20 years in 15 mins.

When all is calm, my wonderful hubby looks over to me and says laughingly (him, not me), " and this was on your watch." Now comes the moments where I want to kill HIM, lol!

Comments

  1. Now if you lived out here, I could help you keep an eye on them! Your hubby is too much, but you always knew that ;). Glad everything is okay and everyone is accounted for! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reminds me of a story that happened to me over forty years ago. I was a kid and my little sister was about two years old. Same thing, we couldn't find her. We all started to panic. Eventually she was found. She had fallen asleep in a little crevice between the wall and my parents bed. Scary stuff.

    Glad everyone is okay over there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been there and done that!
    I'm happy all is well.
    Mama Bear

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love comments! Please let us know what you think.

Popular posts from this blog

A Year of Tech. Stamping on Pattern Paper

  Welcome to A Year of Card Techniques Blog Hop where each month we feature a different card technique.  We’ve assembled a team of card makers who range from new to advanced, so you’ll see a great variety of cards and ideas. We all love our stamp sets and we all love our patterned paper.   Well, this month we’re combining the two by stamping ON patterned paper for some unique projects.  It will be fun to see what stamps and papers our team decides to pair together.    And if you would like to check out our past technique hops, you can do that here: January-Shaving Cream Marbleizing February-So Sketchy March-no hop this month April-Stamp Set Showdown May-World of Watercolor June-Basic Card Folds July-Bleaching Your Card Our amazing sponsor this month is Card a Day Challenge Blog . Please take a moment to check out the CADC blog here . And the awesome prize this month is:     We  really apprec...

Shaker Die Giveaway

Hi everyone, Tasha here with a fun giveaway to help jump start a crafty new year! Recently, I did a tutorial showing you how to create a celebration card using a word shaker die. Now, you have an opportunity to win a "YAY" shaker die by entering this awesome giveaway! Click on the YouTube link below to enter: Prize:  Two winners will each receive one "Yay" shaker die Giveaway Rules: -Starts Friday, December 30th, 2016 and ends on Saturday, January 7th, 2017. -Must be 18+ to enter or have parent's consent -Open to: International -Must be a subscriber to the Crafty Pink Pixie YouTube channel (Click HERE to subscribe) -Must leave a comment on the giveaway YouTube video using the keyword " Shaker " (Click HERE ) -The winners will have 1 week to message me their mailing address. -For an EXTRA entry, leave a comment on this blog post letting us know one craft project you want to try in the n...

Welcome to the Create A Card Blog Hop!

  We are so happy you could join us today.  This is a one day blog hop, but don’t worry you have until Monday to stop by all the blogs and leave a comment to be entered into the drawing for the wonderful prize we have for you today. Today we are celebrating what we do... Cardmaking!  As you hop through the list of awesome crafter, I know you will be inspired to try something new! Now for our fabulous hop sponsor....drumroll please.... Catherine Pooler , founder of StampNation and Creativity Grows Here has generously donated a trial membership to StampNation for us to give away to those who hop along with us. Creativity Grows Here  http://catherinepooler.com/ classes/  StampNation  http://catherinepooler.com/ stampnation/   *************************************************** If you are just starting, you can head over at the beginning on our hostess' Theresa's blog  .   You should have arrived h...