Hi everyone, Tasha here with a fun giveaway to help jump start a crafty new year! Recently, I did a tutorial showing you how to create a celebration card using a word shaker die. Now, you have an opportunity to win a "YAY" shaker die by entering this awesome giveaway! Click on the YouTube link below to enter: Prize: Two winners will each receive one "Yay" shaker die Giveaway Rules: -Starts Friday, December 30th, 2016 and ends on Saturday, January 7th, 2017. -Must be 18+ to enter or have parent's consent -Open to: International -Must be a subscriber to the Crafty Pink Pixie YouTube channel (Click HERE to subscribe) -Must leave a comment on the giveaway YouTube video using the keyword " Shaker " (Click HERE ) -The winners will have 1 week to message me their mailing address. -For an EXTRA entry, leave a comment on this blog post letting us know one craft project you want to try in the n...
You have some nice cut files! I used cricut designstudio. Maybe I will buy sure cut a lot this year.
ReplyDeleteThank you Judy! DS studio is a great tool to use for our carts but SCAL is great for everything else!
ReplyDeleteI probably won't buy any Seasonal Cartridges because the SCAl files are in abundance throughout the internet, so that leaves me more money to but carts I really want, like DressUP Dolls, Wild Card, A Child's Year, etc.
I love both!!!