Skip to main content

Friday's Layout

Hi friends!  Zenita (aka Scrappinwith'Z) here for ScrapBook Blessings Club to share with you Friday's layout. We will be using the Silhouette and Black Cat Cougar machines today.

First, I have my tip of the day for you.... When you have a souvenir you want to put on a layout, store it with the pictures, so you won't lose it. I had my runner's number for this layout and I can't find it!!! It will show up tomorrow, I'm sure.

Onto today's project...
I used Bazzill for my base paper and mounted my pics and the pattern paper on some solid cardstock that I had in my stash. The pattern paper is from me & my Big ideas-Mambi sheets. The pink gem ribbon is from Recollections. The Pretty in Pink was cut out with a 24" Black Cat Cougar Cutting Machine.
I mirrored the other side to balance out the second page and added my shoe. The shoe and 5K was cut with a Silhouette Machine. I used some baker's twine that I had in my stash to put in for shoe laces.
Here's the two pages together. I will add captions to the pictures later. This was my first race and I loved it!!
 This is the layout that I made of my first 5K that I ran back in September 2013. I ran in honor of my friend Trish Vandeven who thankfully has won her fight!!
I hope you enjoyed today's project. If you have a question, please leave it in the comments, and a DT member will get back to you.  You can visit me to see more card/project ideas at Scrappin'With Z. Also, you can join up to our Facebook group: Scrapbook Blessings Club for more fun, games, inspiration, tips and techniques.
And as always, comments are appreciated. Thank you for stopping by and Have a blessed day!
Hope you have a blessed day and thanks for stopping by,
~Zenita

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Year of Tech. Stamping on Pattern Paper

  Welcome to A Year of Card Techniques Blog Hop where each month we feature a different card technique.  We’ve assembled a team of card makers who range from new to advanced, so you’ll see a great variety of cards and ideas. We all love our stamp sets and we all love our patterned paper.   Well, this month we’re combining the two by stamping ON patterned paper for some unique projects.  It will be fun to see what stamps and papers our team decides to pair together.    And if you would like to check out our past technique hops, you can do that here: January-Shaving Cream Marbleizing February-So Sketchy March-no hop this month April-Stamp Set Showdown May-World of Watercolor June-Basic Card Folds July-Bleaching Your Card Our amazing sponsor this month is Card a Day Challenge Blog . Please take a moment to check out the CADC blog here . And the awesome prize this month is:     We  really apprec...

Shaker Die Giveaway

Hi everyone, Tasha here with a fun giveaway to help jump start a crafty new year! Recently, I did a tutorial showing you how to create a celebration card using a word shaker die. Now, you have an opportunity to win a "YAY" shaker die by entering this awesome giveaway! Click on the YouTube link below to enter: Prize:  Two winners will each receive one "Yay" shaker die Giveaway Rules: -Starts Friday, December 30th, 2016 and ends on Saturday, January 7th, 2017. -Must be 18+ to enter or have parent's consent -Open to: International -Must be a subscriber to the Crafty Pink Pixie YouTube channel (Click HERE to subscribe) -Must leave a comment on the giveaway YouTube video using the keyword " Shaker " (Click HERE ) -The winners will have 1 week to message me their mailing address. -For an EXTRA entry, leave a comment on this blog post letting us know one craft project you want to try in the n...

Welcome to the Create A Card Blog Hop!

  We are so happy you could join us today.  This is a one day blog hop, but don’t worry you have until Monday to stop by all the blogs and leave a comment to be entered into the drawing for the wonderful prize we have for you today. Today we are celebrating what we do... Cardmaking!  As you hop through the list of awesome crafter, I know you will be inspired to try something new! Now for our fabulous hop sponsor....drumroll please.... Catherine Pooler , founder of StampNation and Creativity Grows Here has generously donated a trial membership to StampNation for us to give away to those who hop along with us. Creativity Grows Here  http://catherinepooler.com/ classes/  StampNation  http://catherinepooler.com/ stampnation/   *************************************************** If you are just starting, you can head over at the beginning on our hostess' Theresa's blog  .   You should have arrived h...