Skip to main content

Time Flies Hop- Zig Zag Card

Welcome to the "Time Flies By New Year" Blog Hop... Today we invite you to come check out this great group of crafters who will be showcasing cards and layouts having to do with time.

You should have arrived from Janea.  If you happened upon us, please start at the beginning of the hop with Connie our hostess at Connie Can Crop,  Also, We have a fabulous sponsor for this hop,
who is generously giving away a really cute New Year's SVG file. So what do you need to do to win? Easy... become a follower of each of the fabulous blogs in this hop and leave each of us a comment letting us know what you like best about our projects. Then head over to http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com/ and post that you followed the rules. You will have until 9:00 pm Sunday to finish the hop and leave your comments.

Now for my "time" project... My bff lives 5 hrs away so  I wanted to make her a card.

I decided to try a new-to-me card fold...zig zag fold.  I really like it and the tutorial was great to follow. So here it is...  I went with gold and white colors using pattern paper and a clock stamp set that I won years ago but never used.  I thought this hop would be perfect to try them out!  This is it folded up.  I used Momento Tuxedo Black ink.  It stamped like a dream on this gold shimmer card stock (pics don't do the gold paper justice).
Her is the card opened up.  The middle clock was stamped twice on each side, just something to remember when you do this type of card fold.
You can find the tutorial to use for this card fold HERE  Hope it inspires you


Up next is Melissa, just click on the link below

Here's our lineup in case you get lost:
1.Connie ~ http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com/
2.Toni Herron ~ http://toniherron.aussieblogs.com.au/
3.Lucy ~ http://love2createitall.com/
4.Pam - http://lovebugcreations3.blogspot.com/
5.Janea - http://www.recollectionalley.blogspot.com/
6.Sandy- http://scrapbookblessings.blogspot.com/<---- here="here">

7.Melissa ~ http://iamapapermaniac.blogspot.com/<----- next="next">
8.Jearise ~ http://lorbysworld.blogspot.com/
9.An'Jenic ~ http://anjenicgibson.blogspot.com/
10.Michele ~ http://michelescraftroom.blogspot.com/
11.Holli - http://sunflowerholli.blogspot.com/
Hope you have a blessed day and thanks for stopping by,
 

Comments

  1. Wow love your card. The clocks and paper is perfect. TFS AJ-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card...great job. I've done the zig-zag fold card....love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a clever card and the style is really a treat! TFS and joining in the hop today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How pretty! I dont think I've seen this fold before but you can bet I'm going to check it out!!! I have some gold shimmery paper and I know what you mean...looks amazing in person but doesn't photo well! Regardless this is beautiful!!

    ~Kimi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card. The fold is cool-nice to have something different. Any BFF would love to get a card like this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow I really like your card. I would feel so loved to receive that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO lovely.. I love the this card.. And your card shape is fabulous..

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have inspired me! Want to make a tri-fold card now. Great hopping with you!

    Janea
    Recollection Alley

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just so pretty! Love the design and the colors!! Now a follower too! And did you know I sell Memory Works too! Cool!!
    Thank you so much for being in my hop!
    Scrappy Hugs
    Connie
    http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a great 3 fold card Sandy!! I too have not yet completely made one... But would really really like too.. Everytime I attempt one, I do something wrong!! lol..
    Yours though has turned out great! And I'm sure your BFF will love it!
    Thanks for sharing.. Toni..
    http://toniherron.aussieblogs.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic card! i haven't seen one like it before, but know i want to try it! Thanks for sharing it and the tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the card very cool. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful card. First time I have ever seen a zig zag card. TFS.

    Melissa
    scraplady202@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card! I love the way it folds into three. I'm a late hopper but so glad I got to finish and see your beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love comments! Please let us know what you think.

Popular posts from this blog

Shaker Die Giveaway

Hi everyone, Tasha here with a fun giveaway to help jump start a crafty new year! Recently, I did a tutorial showing you how to create a celebration card using a word shaker die. Now, you have an opportunity to win a "YAY" shaker die by entering this awesome giveaway! Click on the YouTube link below to enter: Prize:  Two winners will each receive one "Yay" shaker die Giveaway Rules: -Starts Friday, December 30th, 2016 and ends on Saturday, January 7th, 2017. -Must be 18+ to enter or have parent's consent -Open to: International -Must be a subscriber to the Crafty Pink Pixie YouTube channel (Click HERE to subscribe) -Must leave a comment on the giveaway YouTube video using the keyword " Shaker " (Click HERE ) -The winners will have 1 week to message me their mailing address. -For an EXTRA entry, leave a comment on this blog post letting us know one craft project you want to try in the n...

A Year of Tech. Stamping on Pattern Paper

  Welcome to A Year of Card Techniques Blog Hop where each month we feature a different card technique.  We’ve assembled a team of card makers who range from new to advanced, so you’ll see a great variety of cards and ideas. We all love our stamp sets and we all love our patterned paper.   Well, this month we’re combining the two by stamping ON patterned paper for some unique projects.  It will be fun to see what stamps and papers our team decides to pair together.    And if you would like to check out our past technique hops, you can do that here: January-Shaving Cream Marbleizing February-So Sketchy March-no hop this month April-Stamp Set Showdown May-World of Watercolor June-Basic Card Folds July-Bleaching Your Card Our amazing sponsor this month is Card a Day Challenge Blog . Please take a moment to check out the CADC blog here . And the awesome prize this month is:     We  really apprec...

Welcome to the Create A Card Blog Hop!

  We are so happy you could join us today.  This is a one day blog hop, but don’t worry you have until Monday to stop by all the blogs and leave a comment to be entered into the drawing for the wonderful prize we have for you today. Today we are celebrating what we do... Cardmaking!  As you hop through the list of awesome crafter, I know you will be inspired to try something new! Now for our fabulous hop sponsor....drumroll please.... Catherine Pooler , founder of StampNation and Creativity Grows Here has generously donated a trial membership to StampNation for us to give away to those who hop along with us. Creativity Grows Here  http://catherinepooler.com/ classes/  StampNation  http://catherinepooler.com/ stampnation/   *************************************************** If you are just starting, you can head over at the beginning on our hostess' Theresa's blog  .   You should have arrived h...