Hi everyone, Tasha here with a fun giveaway to help jump start a crafty new year! Recently, I did a tutorial showing you how to create a celebration card using a word shaker die. Now, you have an opportunity to win a "YAY" shaker die by entering this awesome giveaway! Click on the YouTube link below to enter: Prize: Two winners will each receive one "Yay" shaker die Giveaway Rules: -Starts Friday, December 30th, 2016 and ends on Saturday, January 7th, 2017. -Must be 18+ to enter or have parent's consent -Open to: International -Must be a subscriber to the Crafty Pink Pixie YouTube channel (Click HERE to subscribe) -Must leave a comment on the giveaway YouTube video using the keyword " Shaker " (Click HERE ) -The winners will have 1 week to message me their mailing address. -For an EXTRA entry, leave a comment on this blog post letting us know one craft project you want to try in the n...
Sandy--you did a great job with you doodles!!! I would never have guessed this was you first try at it! Thanks for joining us this week at Speedy Fox & Friends blog challenge!
ReplyDelete2 great cards and an awesome doodling job. Thanks for joining Speedy Fox and Friends.
ReplyDeleteYour doodle frames are ADORABLE!!! I'm always so afraid I'll mess them up. Cute cards Sandy. So glad you played along with us in this week's CAS(E) this Sketch!
ReplyDeletewow these are great! I love the doodles they are so cute! Thanks for playing with us this week on speedy fox and friends!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great job you did with your first doodles! It's hard to believe that you've never done it before. I'm glad Speedy Fox and Friends spurred you to try it. Thanks for playing along with us.
ReplyDeleteLove the pretty pink with the pop of green - can't wait for spring to arrive! Thanks so much for playing along with this week's CAS(E) This Sketch!
ReplyDeleteYou doodle like a pro!! Great cards. Thanks for joining us at Speedy Fox & Friends.
ReplyDelete