Skip to main content

Let's get organized!

Fantabulous Cricut "Get Organized" Cricut Crawl
Make an organizational project using your cricut (to make it or decorate it)

The DT had a ton of great ideas, but one was my ultimate favorite!!!  You can check out my inspiration at Pink Dalmations Scrapper

So here it is!  Organizing my embossing folders!
 I used Gypsy Wanderings' tag shadow feature and cut out these scallop tags at 2" and then I embossed each one.  The gypsy is great because I stuffed as many as I could to fit one 12x12.
 I took it a step further and numbered each tag and each matching folder.  This now fits in with my embossing plates for easy storage.
I also colored a sample of my Tim Holtz Distressed Ink Markers on the back and labeled them. Plus I can see what the design looks like colored. I keep the markers and plates in the same storage tote so I will always have them on me!

Looking forward to many more FC challenges!

Hope you have a blessed day and thanks for stopping by,
 

Comments

  1. Hi Sandy! I love that you used an unusual tag shape for this project. Thanks for giving me credit. I love to hear when I inspire someone else, as I feel like I'm always inspired. Thanks for sharing on the FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very useful organizational tool! I really need to do this myself. thank you for joining us at FCCB this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the Pink Dalmatians DT project I have mine all stored in an A4 file not half as pretty as this !! Thanks for sharing with us at FCCB this week xhugsx Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so great! I really need to do this! This is an awesome way to USE and KNOW which folders you have. Love this!

    Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love comments! Please let us know what you think.

Popular posts from this blog

Shaker Die Giveaway

Hi everyone, Tasha here with a fun giveaway to help jump start a crafty new year! Recently, I did a tutorial showing you how to create a celebration card using a word shaker die. Now, you have an opportunity to win a "YAY" shaker die by entering this awesome giveaway! Click on the YouTube link below to enter: Prize:  Two winners will each receive one "Yay" shaker die Giveaway Rules: -Starts Friday, December 30th, 2016 and ends on Saturday, January 7th, 2017. -Must be 18+ to enter or have parent's consent -Open to: International -Must be a subscriber to the Crafty Pink Pixie YouTube channel (Click HERE to subscribe) -Must leave a comment on the giveaway YouTube video using the keyword " Shaker " (Click HERE ) -The winners will have 1 week to message me their mailing address. -For an EXTRA entry, leave a comment on this blog post letting us know one craft project you want to try in the n...

A Year of Tech. Stamping on Pattern Paper

  Welcome to A Year of Card Techniques Blog Hop where each month we feature a different card technique.  We’ve assembled a team of card makers who range from new to advanced, so you’ll see a great variety of cards and ideas. We all love our stamp sets and we all love our patterned paper.   Well, this month we’re combining the two by stamping ON patterned paper for some unique projects.  It will be fun to see what stamps and papers our team decides to pair together.    And if you would like to check out our past technique hops, you can do that here: January-Shaving Cream Marbleizing February-So Sketchy March-no hop this month April-Stamp Set Showdown May-World of Watercolor June-Basic Card Folds July-Bleaching Your Card Our amazing sponsor this month is Card a Day Challenge Blog . Please take a moment to check out the CADC blog here . And the awesome prize this month is:     We  really apprec...

Welcome to the Create A Card Blog Hop!

  We are so happy you could join us today.  This is a one day blog hop, but don’t worry you have until Monday to stop by all the blogs and leave a comment to be entered into the drawing for the wonderful prize we have for you today. Today we are celebrating what we do... Cardmaking!  As you hop through the list of awesome crafter, I know you will be inspired to try something new! Now for our fabulous hop sponsor....drumroll please.... Catherine Pooler , founder of StampNation and Creativity Grows Here has generously donated a trial membership to StampNation for us to give away to those who hop along with us. Creativity Grows Here  http://catherinepooler.com/ classes/  StampNation  http://catherinepooler.com/ stampnation/   *************************************************** If you are just starting, you can head over at the beginning on our hostess' Theresa's blog  .   You should have arrived h...