Skip to main content

Cookies For Santa Blog Hop


Welcome to Cookies For Santa Blog Hop!  Lisa at Honeybearz Designs is hosting today's cute blog hop. Hopefully, you are coming from Jessica's blog but if not, you can start at the beginning over at Lisa's.

So for this hop, we are talking about that old time tradition of making Santa even fatter...yep...
COOKIE TIME!!!

For this hop, I decided to try my hand at digital scrapbooking. I am a newbie and looking up different techniques and tutorials still. This year we had our cookie bake with nana and the family, and I made sure to take a lot of pictures. ( I was sneaky like that)

 I went with a simple 4x6 layout/ recipe cards that I can get developed at the store for my aunt's (she's in green) Christmas Present. She wants to do a recipe scrapbook.
(My cousin never takes pictures so I know she will love these, lol)

Here is a 8.5x11 layout. I used a premade kit for this.  I was gonna put it in the front of the cookie section of her book.

So this is my new journey into digital scrapbooking.


Also The Paper Nest Dolls are sponsoring this hop with a $25.00 gift certificate to their store. So here is a card I just did using Chef Avery. Its not Christmas, but I am gonna attach it to a dessert that I am taking  Sunday to a luncheon.

These digis are just too cute!!!

Thanks for hopping by, I love doing hops and love to see all the fun things I want to do myself! Your next stop is over at Alicia's blog!  Until next time, happy baking and Merry Christmas!

Here is the entire blog hop line up...

Comments

  1. What a wonderful idea. I love these 4x6 recipes cards with pictures. This will make an amazing gift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Digital is so much fun!! you are going to love it!!! your layout and recipe card are just adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My gran (not my real one, just a lady I called Gran) used to make these cookies. Thanks for the memories! :-)

    Love your digital recipe card! TFS! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to try digital but I dont even have a clue where to start,,, your layout project came out very nice and your card is so cute Merry Christmas to you and yours :) lindaplusthree at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card and I love the idea of the picture layout for the recipe book. How fun.
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome! you did a great job with your digital!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome coloring and great recipe too!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable...thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yummy recipe!! Adorable LO!!
    Super cute card!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Mrodriguez860@hotmail.com
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love comments! Please let us know what you think.

Popular posts from this blog

Shaker Die Giveaway

Hi everyone, Tasha here with a fun giveaway to help jump start a crafty new year! Recently, I did a tutorial showing you how to create a celebration card using a word shaker die. Now, you have an opportunity to win a "YAY" shaker die by entering this awesome giveaway! Click on the YouTube link below to enter: Prize:  Two winners will each receive one "Yay" shaker die Giveaway Rules: -Starts Friday, December 30th, 2016 and ends on Saturday, January 7th, 2017. -Must be 18+ to enter or have parent's consent -Open to: International -Must be a subscriber to the Crafty Pink Pixie YouTube channel (Click HERE to subscribe) -Must leave a comment on the giveaway YouTube video using the keyword " Shaker " (Click HERE ) -The winners will have 1 week to message me their mailing address. -For an EXTRA entry, leave a comment on this blog post letting us know one craft project you want to try in the n...

A Year of Tech. Stamping on Pattern Paper

  Welcome to A Year of Card Techniques Blog Hop where each month we feature a different card technique.  We’ve assembled a team of card makers who range from new to advanced, so you’ll see a great variety of cards and ideas. We all love our stamp sets and we all love our patterned paper.   Well, this month we’re combining the two by stamping ON patterned paper for some unique projects.  It will be fun to see what stamps and papers our team decides to pair together.    And if you would like to check out our past technique hops, you can do that here: January-Shaving Cream Marbleizing February-So Sketchy March-no hop this month April-Stamp Set Showdown May-World of Watercolor June-Basic Card Folds July-Bleaching Your Card Our amazing sponsor this month is Card a Day Challenge Blog . Please take a moment to check out the CADC blog here . And the awesome prize this month is:     We  really apprec...

Welcome to the Create A Card Blog Hop!

  We are so happy you could join us today.  This is a one day blog hop, but don’t worry you have until Monday to stop by all the blogs and leave a comment to be entered into the drawing for the wonderful prize we have for you today. Today we are celebrating what we do... Cardmaking!  As you hop through the list of awesome crafter, I know you will be inspired to try something new! Now for our fabulous hop sponsor....drumroll please.... Catherine Pooler , founder of StampNation and Creativity Grows Here has generously donated a trial membership to StampNation for us to give away to those who hop along with us. Creativity Grows Here  http://catherinepooler.com/ classes/  StampNation  http://catherinepooler.com/ stampnation/   *************************************************** If you are just starting, you can head over at the beginning on our hostess' Theresa's blog  .   You should have arrived h...