Skip to main content

Beautiful Bling Hop




Welcome to the Beautiful Bling Blog hop. I am following Jennyfer , but if you just happen to stop by for a visit, you can start the hop with Melaine.

April's birthstone is a diamond, so we added some bling to our projects. Sticking with the theme, I decided to try something different. I used Diamond, Gold and Frosted Lace Stickles for coloring.

This is Neema from The Stamping Chef. You can get her HERE. ( I grew up with a very good friend names Neema when I was little, brings back memories, lol)
Card Recipe:
  • Sun- Paperdoll Dress Up- cut at 1"
  • Pyramids- My World- cut at 2"
  • Sand- Paperdoll Dress Up- cut to fit length (function key) and tore into strips and layered, used distress markers and sanding to give it some texture.
  • Paper- Core dinations cardstock
  • Digi Stamp- TSC- dressed colored with Stickles, hair and skin colored with Spectrum Nior markers
  • Sentiment- MFPR stamp


I am offering a RAK for this hop.  I made these 4 cards using TSC digi stamps (easel card, gatefold, wobble card and 5x5s) and would love to give them away.  There is some kind of bling on every one of them :)
All you have to do is leave a comment and if you are a follower, leave an extra comment for a second chance to win!


LINKED UP TO:
Tuesday Throwdown- make a background

Your next stop is: Daphne

Here is the whole line up, just in case you need it.



Hope you have a blessed day and thanks for stopping by,
 

Comments

  1. Such a fun card. I love the iamge used. TFS AJ-


    jeria22@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, Sandy! You've created the perfect background for that sweet image! Have a great weekend!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unique background. Love these ladies you shared. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bling you used? Great card. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a really fun card, well done! :) Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty cards Nancy:-) love the bling on each of them:-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw your sneak on fb :) Love her sparkly dress!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute, love all of your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute card! Nice and different. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. what an awesome creation... I am a follower... This hop is is awesome...I can't wait to see everyone's creations...
    morentin1326((at))aol((dot))com
    adventureofthecreativemind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Walk like an Egyptian springs to mind - soooooo cute - I love your images and different styles of cards - TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sandy, super cute card love the pyramids. I am very glad you entered this week at Tuesday Throwdown. I hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
    Tuesday Throwdown DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sandy she is gorgeous! Love what you did with all that bling!
    Scrappy hugs, Connie
    http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love comments! Please let us know what you think.

Popular posts from this blog

Shaker Die Giveaway

Hi everyone, Tasha here with a fun giveaway to help jump start a crafty new year! Recently, I did a tutorial showing you how to create a celebration card using a word shaker die. Now, you have an opportunity to win a "YAY" shaker die by entering this awesome giveaway! Click on the YouTube link below to enter: Prize:  Two winners will each receive one "Yay" shaker die Giveaway Rules: -Starts Friday, December 30th, 2016 and ends on Saturday, January 7th, 2017. -Must be 18+ to enter or have parent's consent -Open to: International -Must be a subscriber to the Crafty Pink Pixie YouTube channel (Click HERE to subscribe) -Must leave a comment on the giveaway YouTube video using the keyword " Shaker " (Click HERE ) -The winners will have 1 week to message me their mailing address. -For an EXTRA entry, leave a comment on this blog post letting us know one craft project you want to try in the n...

A Year of Tech. Stamping on Pattern Paper

  Welcome to A Year of Card Techniques Blog Hop where each month we feature a different card technique.  We’ve assembled a team of card makers who range from new to advanced, so you’ll see a great variety of cards and ideas. We all love our stamp sets and we all love our patterned paper.   Well, this month we’re combining the two by stamping ON patterned paper for some unique projects.  It will be fun to see what stamps and papers our team decides to pair together.    And if you would like to check out our past technique hops, you can do that here: January-Shaving Cream Marbleizing February-So Sketchy March-no hop this month April-Stamp Set Showdown May-World of Watercolor June-Basic Card Folds July-Bleaching Your Card Our amazing sponsor this month is Card a Day Challenge Blog . Please take a moment to check out the CADC blog here . And the awesome prize this month is:     We  really apprec...

Welcome to the Create A Card Blog Hop!

  We are so happy you could join us today.  This is a one day blog hop, but don’t worry you have until Monday to stop by all the blogs and leave a comment to be entered into the drawing for the wonderful prize we have for you today. Today we are celebrating what we do... Cardmaking!  As you hop through the list of awesome crafter, I know you will be inspired to try something new! Now for our fabulous hop sponsor....drumroll please.... Catherine Pooler , founder of StampNation and Creativity Grows Here has generously donated a trial membership to StampNation for us to give away to those who hop along with us. Creativity Grows Here  http://catherinepooler.com/ classes/  StampNation  http://catherinepooler.com/ stampnation/   *************************************************** If you are just starting, you can head over at the beginning on our hostess' Theresa's blog  .   You should have arrived h...