Skip to main content

Accordian Flower card

1. ANGI: http://www.cokiepopaper.blogspot.com/

Here is my first project for the Fabulous Cricut Crawl...

Comments

  1. SUPER-cute! Love that flower...it adds so much! Thanks for playing along with our Crawl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on that accordian flower. Thanks for joining us at the Fantabulous Cricut Crawl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, So, So Cute Sandy. I'm so glad you put an accordion flower on your project. Thanks for playing with us at Fantabulous Cricut.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card!! The flower really gives it dimension. Thanks for joining us at the FCCB crawl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, someone special will receive it I'm sure!! I'm so glad you joined up at FCCB for our first Cricut Crawl! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sometimes it is the simple things that take your breathe away. I love that card.
    Thanks for playing with us over at FCCB.
    ~Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love comments! Please let us know what you think.