Skip to main content

Hearts and Bunnies BLOG HOP day 3

WELCOME  
TO MFP STAMP SHOP

Hearts and Bunnies
 BLOG HOP


JOIN US EACH DAY, Feb. 23-26 FOR SOME FUZZY BUNNY LOVEY FUN. WE'LL HAVE  TUTORIALS AND DT INSPIRATION. THERE WILL BE PRIZES FOR LEAVING COMMENTS ON THE DESIGN TEAM'S BLOGS AND PRIZES FOR TRYING OUR TUTORIALS.  YOU WILL HAVE 2 WEEKS TO ADD YOUR PROJECT to the Feb. 26th POST FOR US TO SEE SO THERE IS NO EXCUSE NOT TO JOIN IN THE FUN. 

Tutorials
Feb. 24- Baskets by Vickie
 Feb. 26- Egg and Silverware wrappers by Sandy


Welcome to Day 3 of our hop!
Some for my something new to me theme, I got to thinking. Spectrum Nior has new Shimmer Pens and yes they look cool but do I really need something new to buy? Well, maybe?!?! lol

But I got to thinking, what about my Wink of Stella pens. Its the same concept, I wonder if I can water color with them, hmmmm? So I played and boy did I have some crafty fun!
Check out what I came up with!

Can you say... SPARKLE, SHIMMER!!!!
It totally worked! I used Wink if Stella Gl. Violet.
Stay tune for a video on this technique!


Enjoy the Hop. Come back each day. We hope to inspire you to start your own Heart and Bunny projects.  Get to work on the tutorials, show us what you made by March 11th and check back on March 12, 2016 to see if you are a winner. 
Let's get started !!
Here's the Design Team

I hope your enjoyed today's project too. If you have a questions or suggestions, please leave it in the comments. Also, you can join up to our Facebook group: Scrapbook Blessings Club for more fun, games, inspiration, tips and techniques. Thank you for stopping by and have a blessed day! SBC Design Team Member Sandy

Comments

  1. A very cute card. I like the purple pansies and the Wink of Stella was a great touch for them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea to watercolor with Wink of Stella pens. Your pansies are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pansies, love the Wink of Stella Glimmer Violet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the shimmery pansies. Good results with your experiment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great looking card and I can see all of the sparkle from your pen...very nice

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card....love the sparkle and shine! I like the soft orange and lavender together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the stitching and the pansies!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love comments! Please let us know what you think.

Popular posts from this blog

Shaker Die Giveaway

Hi everyone, Tasha here with a fun giveaway to help jump start a crafty new year! Recently, I did a tutorial showing you how to create a celebration card using a word shaker die. Now, you have an opportunity to win a "YAY" shaker die by entering this awesome giveaway! Click on the YouTube link below to enter: Prize:  Two winners will each receive one "Yay" shaker die Giveaway Rules: -Starts Friday, December 30th, 2016 and ends on Saturday, January 7th, 2017. -Must be 18+ to enter or have parent's consent -Open to: International -Must be a subscriber to the Crafty Pink Pixie YouTube channel (Click HERE to subscribe) -Must leave a comment on the giveaway YouTube video using the keyword " Shaker " (Click HERE ) -The winners will have 1 week to message me their mailing address. -For an EXTRA entry, leave a comment on this blog post letting us know one craft project you want to try in the n...

A Year of Tech. Stamping on Pattern Paper

  Welcome to A Year of Card Techniques Blog Hop where each month we feature a different card technique.  We’ve assembled a team of card makers who range from new to advanced, so you’ll see a great variety of cards and ideas. We all love our stamp sets and we all love our patterned paper.   Well, this month we’re combining the two by stamping ON patterned paper for some unique projects.  It will be fun to see what stamps and papers our team decides to pair together.    And if you would like to check out our past technique hops, you can do that here: January-Shaving Cream Marbleizing February-So Sketchy March-no hop this month April-Stamp Set Showdown May-World of Watercolor June-Basic Card Folds July-Bleaching Your Card Our amazing sponsor this month is Card a Day Challenge Blog . Please take a moment to check out the CADC blog here . And the awesome prize this month is:     We  really apprec...

Welcome to the Create A Card Blog Hop!

  We are so happy you could join us today.  This is a one day blog hop, but don’t worry you have until Monday to stop by all the blogs and leave a comment to be entered into the drawing for the wonderful prize we have for you today. Today we are celebrating what we do... Cardmaking!  As you hop through the list of awesome crafter, I know you will be inspired to try something new! Now for our fabulous hop sponsor....drumroll please.... Catherine Pooler , founder of StampNation and Creativity Grows Here has generously donated a trial membership to StampNation for us to give away to those who hop along with us. Creativity Grows Here  http://catherinepooler.com/ classes/  StampNation  http://catherinepooler.com/ stampnation/   *************************************************** If you are just starting, you can head over at the beginning on our hostess' Theresa's blog  .   You should have arrived h...